It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, my Gamestop doesn't do Amiibo pre-orders.

Time to find out where my soul went, because I really want that Falco!

Good thing Best Buy Preorders (that ship) are still available

Unless they don't ship to Hawaii?

Good thing Best Buy Preorders (that ship) are still available

Unless they don't ship to Hawaii?

One better - Best Buy exists in Hawaii.

Scheduled a pre-order for pick-up on that day. Thank you!

(and thanks to Jedi for pointing that out as well)

Update: Amazon.com has Blue/Pink yarn yoshi up, but they're not Live

Links- CLICK EM:

Also, Hastings has the Animal Crossing amiibo up (Mabel, Tom Nook, Trio)

Edited by Elieson

Today's the day!

The yoshis are a bit smaller than I thought they'd be, but they're so squishy and fuzzy and cute and ahhh Lexi cuddled up with Yoshi in bed last night it was so cuuuute

Man, I can't go anywhere right now... Well, I could still walk since I'm actually even closer to the nearest GameStop than I was before, but I don't feel like walking. Walmart and other places are right nearby too. If I go shopping in an area like that, I'd rather be able to drive so I have a car to put more stuff in. I'm just that kind of shopper... xP

Man, I can't go anywhere right now... Well, I could still walk since I'm actually even closer to the nearest GameStop than I was before, but I don't feel like walking. Walmart and other places are right nearby too. If I go shopping in an area like that, I'd rather be able to drive so I have a car to put more stuff in. I'm just that kind of shopper... xP

Walking is great exercise, though!

Speaking of Gamestop, they just put Orders (not preorders) up

Pink

Blue

Bundle w/ Green

No standalone Greenies yet

Got Woolly World with Green Yarn Yoshi earlier today!

And also got a Link amiibo which for some reason has been harder to find around here.

I just picked up Yoshi's Woolly World, can't wait to start playing it. ^^ And I can't wait to get my light blue yarn Yoshi to go with it! Walmart should be shipping it any time now.

I also got a Toon Zelda plushie, Amaura plushie, and My Little Pony bag. The former were the only ones left! :D

I just picked up Yoshi's Woolly World, can't wait to start playing it. ^^ And I can't wait to get my light blue yarn Yoshi to go with it! Walmart should be shipping it any time now.

I also got a Toon Zelda plushie, Amaura plushie, and My Little Pony bag. The former were the only ones left! :D

can i see

Well, I've bought a million amiibos since I last posted in this thread, so ta-daaah! A buncha new figures.

tumblr_nwfas6eCpo1rhcbgoo3_540.jpg

tumblr_nwfawtROFD1rhcbgoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nwfb2mr26W1rhcbgoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nwfb8aEuJi1rhcbgoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nwfbbvMVEE1rhcbgoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nwfbkqBLZM1rhcbgoo1_540.jpg

(I'm not posting all the G&W figures...you get the point) Sorry that some of these pictures are bad, I'm the world's worst photographer. So now my Zelda collection is complete, and I'm almost finished with my amiibo hunting endeavors. I just need Greninja and the current DLC characters and I should be all set, unless the ballot character + additional DLC is someone I'm interested in.

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is confirmed to have amiibo support and it apparently uses it in the same way Smash Bros. does.

Wave 2 of the Super Mario line of amiibo is maybe not far behind?

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is confirmed to have amiibo support and it apparently uses it in the same way Smash Bros. does.

Wave 2 of the Super Mario line of amiibo is maybe not far behind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twANJkKEoH4

here is the trailer for anyone curious. It supports amiibos in online play too. Making them worth using.