It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lots of retro packs and Splatoon packs at my local store these days. Seems like Nintendo may have gone overboard on those ones. I also saw a lot of retro Mario and restocked Toads. Now the real question is, WHEN WILL WE SEE A RESTOCK OF ROBIN AND LUCINA??? ARGHHHHHHH

*ahem*

They also had quite a few Ganondorfs, ZS Samus and to my luck, they had one blue and red yarn Yoshi left. I picked up the blue one considering I've wanted it ever since they announced it. I only went into the store on a whim so I felt pretty good getting my hands on one. ZS Samus and Ganondorf I picked up anyway despite not having super strong feelings about them, but actually they're very well painted. I'm shocked that ZS Samus has a completely normal face, not a single derp eye to be seen. She looks amazing compared to the Zelda, Marth and Ike I acquired in the early days.

2015-11-05.jpg

It doesn't show from this angle but I noticed he had a little bit to hang a keychain from. It'd make for an adorable Christmas ornament too. I'm sure someone else has noticed and I'm just too lazy to read back and see if anyone has mentioned it don't shoot me

I'll get my Falco preorder later this month too since it comes out on the 20th here and it was in-store only at the time. It later went up for shipping, but I'm glad I didn't take that route because of the troubles I've had with getting orders mailed here.

Woah even Samias is in on the amiibo train!

Yeah, I have been for awhile but it's especially tough to deal with in Canada as we seem to get less stock than any other official region Nintendo caters to.

IrxeSTch.jpg

So Today, after dealign with my cable company installing internet in my new home, I took a bit of time to go to Toys R Us, and got myself a MiiTrio & Villager. When Falco arrives, I'll have the entire smash set sans DLC, NA and Boxed

:D

Just need five more to complete my collection: Mewtwo, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Shulk and Villager (I'm collecting Mario characters + Kid Icarus characters + Splatoon + my other Smash mains). Lucina and Wii Fit Trainer just got restocked in Japan, Villager just got restocked in USA and Shulk is scheduled for a restock on Nov 23 (according to Amazon.co.jp), so I'm hoping I can complete my collection by the end of the year.

I bought a swanky cool display case last week for my guys. I think it looks nicer than having it sit on my dead Nintendo consoles.

Evidently, Black Friday (November 27), brings not one but two exclusive Amiibo sales.

Gamestop gets Ike

Wal-Mart gets Modern 8-Bit Mario

And if you want Green Yoshi @ BestBuy, he's up as a standalone.

Edited by Elieson

Ugh, I'm going to be too busy and I've always avoided Black Friday because of the craziness. I'd probably have zero chance at getting that Modern 8-bit Mario anyway because of just that. :(

fHLvmo.jpg
sUDaOm.jpg
KNOL7Y.jpg
pe9iGb.jpg
5dbb93.jpg
6tz3V3.jpg
OzFrqJ.jpg
FkyJ27.jpg

Mii Brawler and Gunner 19 dollars w free shipping. (Amazon)
Gonna use these for my Young Sakura and Yune fighters. :D
I cannot have them have any drawbacks in their stats.

hoQQMV.jpg
KhFPTn.jpg
JjJgU7.jpg
4PAfkB.jpg
oJ48Xu.jpg
1Sb0XQ.jpg
hwkcOY.jpg
t0muPR.jpg
ul4RVj.jpg
w58bn4.jpg
TdO331.jpg
qhpWFD.jpg
A0E4jy.jpg

Mii Swordfighter and Zero Suit Samus
Mii Swordfighter= 19 dollars (Amazon)
Zero Suit Samus= 18 dollars (Walmart)
Y3M8k4.jpg
EArN0N.jpg
The Mii Swordfighter will be used for my Viridi fighter.
L9mZxD.jpg
gsjGyI.jpg
Good assistance as well. But...Viridi needs the Mii Swordfighter most as well as the other two being Y Sakura and Yune!

Roy Amiibo is Gamestop exclusive for North America.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/665583044187688960

CTygP9eUcAAzB1d.jpgCTygP7zVEAAYn2r.jpg

...And to have him playable in already in a heavy text game like Fates will be hard. XD

>Roy

8D

>Gamestop exclusive

D8

oh well

here's to hoping that gamestop learned their lesson from Ness and have Roy follow the same path as the retro 3 pack

it's been months and they're still hanging on store shelves

or i could just skip Roy and be happy with Ryu ;w;

Roy Amiibo is Gamestop exclusive for North America.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/665583044187688960

CTygP9eUcAAzB1d.jpg

Oh good, I might look for a Roy Amiibo someday.

And besides that, did those Amiibo details say that he's going to be compatible for CodeName: S.T.E.A.M. just like the other Fire Emblem characters or they haven't said that yet?

And speaking of which, I wondered why they have the Japanese version color of R.O.B. shown there instead of the NES version color of R.O.B.? (I possibly think that's possibly be a mistake)

Edited by Tatsumi