Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Topic title says it all.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Dorcas
    • Bartre
    • Geitz

Jaffar is fucking amazeing.

His Strength is crap but his Speed and Skill are off the charts and NOTHING can hit him.

Ignore their debates. For people like us their words are meaningless. We play to enjoy. They play to "compete".

The majority of the members here don't seem quite that hardcore. I mean, I'm a pretty damned hardcore fan, but I'm not overanalytical like the debators. I play the game. A lot. And I have fun with it.

THIS

Also Bartre :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind/Thunder only matches Crit and Avo, so I would definitely disagree there. (unless you meant the actual text...)

Erk and Priscilla both want Critical and Avoid. >__<

The majority of the members here don't seem quite that hardcore. I mean, I'm a pretty damned hardcore fan, but I'm not overanalytical like the debators. I play the game. A lot. And I have fun with it.

And that's what really matters.

Well, this is technically a debate, so shouldn't we use standard debating methods? ;)

Ignore their debates. For people like us their words are meaningless. We play to enjoy. They play to "compete".

THIS

Also Bartre :lol:

I enjoy playing both unranked and ranked runs. Debating is an enjoyable hobby that uses the mind for deep game. There's a huge difference between favourite characters and good characters.

I enjoy playing both unranked and ranked runs. Debating is an enjoyable hobby that uses the mind for deep game. There's a huge difference between favourite characters and good characters.

This.

And also, I like debating when it comes to rankings and all sorts of stuff.

Well, this is technically a debate, so shouldn't we use standard debating methods? ;)

Meh, I don't think any of the warriors here are particularly good, I just think Bartre is best. I won't argue on it though.

About the favorites thing, sometimes, but not always. Often times for me, a character will only become a favorite by being an amazingly good character in-game. But then I also like Karla....

And also, I like debating when it comes to rankings and all sorts of stuff.

At this point, I can clearly tell

Is that so weird? You act like I'm the best debater alive, which I certainly am not. Besides, debating is no fun if you win all the time.

Because you are a Master Debater, not neccisarily because you never lose. :D Anyone who likes debating is a Master Debater!!

Because you are a Master Debater, not neccisarily because you never lose. :D Anyone who likes debating is a Master Debater!!

Whatever you want.

And yet again, Swordsalmon has the right idea. Of course playing the games is fun. I also play them for fun. Debating the characters and other aspects of the game, though, is more of a hobby.

Which is worthless if he can't double a soldier as a level 20 warrior.

Seriously, Bartre may be a bit hard to train, but he comes out well worth it. At least give him the respect you'd give a good unit that comes at a low level but later in the game. His speed usually gets above 20 for me, and he doubles most everything.

Also, Blue armor Warriors totally own Brown armor Warriors. Punk... <_<

Dude, Dorcas starts out with 6 Speed, he can easily double soldiers/I know you're joking there.

What was with that random Jaffar outburst?

Dude, Dorcas starts out with 6 Speed, he can easily double soldiers/I know you're joking there.

What was with that random Jaffar outburst?

He might not be able to double Soldiers, but with his massive Strength and axes, he'll be able to One-Round them anyway.

We started talking about thieves and assassins and so Jaffar was thrown in the mix somewhere, too :P

He might not be able to double Soldiers, but with his massive Strength and axes, he'll be able to One-Round them anyway.

We started talking about thieves and assassins and so Jaffar was thrown in the mix somewhere, too :P

Isn't Bartre the one who can't double Soldiers in the begining? He's the one who starts out with 3 Speed. Soldiers never really get past 1 attack speed, since they have low Con + second heaviest weapon. Honestly, Bartre may have the better speed growth, but Dorcas actually starts out with half way decent speed.

Bartre can't double anything, ever (except for Soldiers and Knights). This because he won't promote (Dorcas, Raven, Guy etc. are all better candidates for the Hero Crests).

My mistake, I misread something earlier which defeats my entire premise.

Doesn't matter. It happens.

Also, I incorrectly said Wind/Thunder was Crit and Avo. It's actually Crit and CEv.

Yeah. Thunder is Crit and DEF, wind is CEV.

Go, Meteor!

It's true. Dorcas is the best.

Brigand Dorcas looks the awesomest. (I usually use Action Replay to turn him into a Brigand on Action Replay playthroughs) His strength and skill growth is the awesomest. His joining situation is the awesomest! His affinity is the awesomest. The only thing about him that isn't the awesomest is his speed. Geitz is also a nice deal.

Bartre is still my favorite as a character. "I'm going to go punch that rock until I feel better." Priceless.

"Nnng. Hard words make my head hurt!"

"I-I apologize. Did I use... hard words?"

"You callin’ me stupid!?"

Canas and Bartre have the best support conversations ever.

• 1 month later...