what is your highest ambition

first and current impressions of me

first and current impressions of this thread

Edited by TravelingElder

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What's your first and current impression of me?

2. What was your favorite childhood memory?

3. Who were your role models when growing up?

4. Is it alright if I call you by Baka Maka sometimes? (Cause if it's annoying then.. ;__; sorry friend)

What originality. What thoughtfulness. What karma.

The question limit is waived, but please don't ask too many at once. Post them in waves.

what are your first and current impressions of me

First: Posts too much and changes avatars too much. Bit of an air head. Remembers my avatar and tells me go to back to it.. Might be stalking me.

Current: High spirits and friendliness describe them. Loves games and easily connects with other people. Probably not stalking me.

What are your first and current impressions of me?

what made you want to make scripts for SF?

i think i asked already, but i forgot ._.

First: Sockmaster. Some background user. Nothing special about them. Part of the woodwork.

Current: Has a good sense of humour and makes more of an effort to be outgoing and get involved in things. Still needs to find his niche, though.

2. I loved making scripts. At first I made them for myself, but after a while I realized other people liked them too. I made my shop when the list started getting serious.

what is your greatest weakness

what is your greatest strength

what is your highest ambition

first and current impressions of me

first and current impressions of this thread

1. Lack of real world connections.

2. Critical analysis.

3. To become the ultimate being. All-powerful or all-knowing.

First: A lurker who got off on flaunting their age on the site. Knew about the drama that went on even if he didn't engage in it.

Current: Elevates himself by demeaning others. May have lower self-esteem without people to disown.

First: Not my first redeo. Expected it to go well and people to pick up on my impressions question.

Current: It's going well and people picked up on my impressions question.

First: What an obnoxious name and avatar. I bet he joined the forum because he played SSB.

Current: Not so obnoxious after all. Needs to be less insecure, but a pretty cool guy.

1. What's your first and current impression of me?

2. What was your favorite childhood memory?

3. Who were your role models when growing up?

4. Is it alright if I call you by Baka Maka sometimes? (Cause if it's annoying then.. ;__; sorry friend)

First: Extremely shy. Impossible to contact. Never posts on the site or takes part in conversations.

Current: Opens up to people once they get to know them. A very warm and kind person who loves to play games and help others.

2. I once had a dream that a volcano erupted in my home town when I was 6. I tried to save my brother, but he got melted and died. I couldn't accept that something that bad could actually happen and told myself, "It's just a dream. I'm having a nightmare. I can stop it." I closed my eyes and concentrated, then threw a fireball out of my hand. I was powerful! I got onto my trampoline and began throwing fireballs at the lava line while laughing maniacally. It receded. I didn't have a nightmare for years after that.

3. I latched on to highly charismatic and exceptional people in my life. People my own age who I wished I could be. I was a bit of a Tom Ripley as a child.

4. I have no problems with nicknames that don't sound lame. If I didn't like it I would have said something already.

Edited by Makaze

How do you feel about differentiating polynomial expressions?

What about imaginary numbers?

Or hyperbolic sine and cosine?

Decimals or Fractions, which do you prefer?

Do you even know what these questions are about?

How do you feel about differentiating polynomial expressions?

What about imaginary numbers?

Or hyperbolic sine and cosine?

Decimals or Fractions, which do you prefer?

Do you even know what these questions are about?

I enjoy algebra.

Decimals.

Please ask better questions.

What do you do aim to do for a living?

What's your opinion on Summer versus Winter?

Do you wear glasses?

Have you MMO'd prior to Elsword? If so, which MMO(s) have you played?

Do you prefer any particular flavor of tea?

since the question limit is waived and the karma is out of the way

what made you come to the fe4thread

what's your relationship with pride

what made you start posting regularly instead of mostly lurking

what fire emblem games have you played, and why is sacred stones your favorite

..... Sorry Makaze, but..... you have such blunt answers that now I'm intrigued

FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL ASK

What are the things that you like to see most in others? Like what quickly puts them on your good side

What have you done that you feel the most proud/accomplished of?

What do you do aim to do for a living?

What's your opinion on Summer versus Winter?

Do you wear glasses?

Have you MMO'd prior to Elsword? If so, which MMO(s) have you played?

Do you prefer any particular flavor of tea?

Please don't quote others' questions like that. They don't show in my multiquotes so it's harder to keep track in big replies.

First: Old member who shows up every once in a while to update about their personal life and then disappears again. Probably overestimating others' interest in their life. Weird cookie.

Current: An intelligent person and formidable Mafia player. Fun to hang out with.

2. I want to own a business of some kind. A coffee shop or bookstore, perhaps. Dream job is information brokering.

3. Depends on where I live. I prefer cold in general because you can always pack on more layers but you can only do so much to stave off the heat in summer. Practically, I prefer summer because I can do things outdoors without the snow and ice to worry about.

4. Sore wa himitsu desu!

5. Yes. I played another game called Tales of Pirates. I loved it. zOMG before that.

6. Chai? I'm not a huge fan of tea.

since the question limit is waived and the karma is out of the way

what made you come to the fe4thread

what's your relationship with pride

what made you start posting regularly instead of mostly lurking

what fire emblem games have you played, and why is sacred stones your favorite

1. I wanted to integrate into the older members of the community as fast as possible.

2. He fascinates me. Not sure how he feels about me.

3. I got banned from my preferred forum and this was the next best one.

4. FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, FE11, FE13. Sacred Stones is simply the best in every area but difficulty. Graphics, mechanics, story, enemy variety, characters, supports, background mythos. And music. It has the best music of any of the games by far in my opinion. It was also my first FE. Probably explains a lot.

What is your favorite pastime?

What is your favorite color?

What type of music do you like to listen to?

first and current impressions of me?

first and current impressions of Elsword?

..... Sorry Makaze, but..... you have such blunt answers that now I'm intrigued

FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL ASK

What are the things that you like to see most in others? Like what quickly puts them on your good side

What have you done that you feel the most proud/accomplished of?

First: Very sensitive and passive. Avoids confrontation. One of the most feminine people I know.

Current: Has a mean streak. Perceptive but rarely shows it. Reminds me of one of the three things all wise men fear: "The anger of a gentle person."

2. Cleverness, motivation, open mindedness, and independence. Innocence. Innocence is attractive because innocence is potential.

3. Changing myself into the person I am today. I cannot take all the credit. I owe a lot of my development to my friends. But much of who I am comes from my nature, not just my environment. It is by that improvement that I am able to improve the lives of others.

What is your favorite pastime?

What is your favorite color?

What type of music do you like to listen to?

first and current impressions of me?

first and current impressions of Elsword?

1. Playing logic and chance games with other people. Especially card games.

2. Night sky blue.

3. Virtually all types. My favourite is folk punk.

First: I don't remember. Part of the woodwork. Androgynous username.

Current: Still don't know him well. Competitive and motivated.

First: Looks like fun, and my friends play it. Let's give it a try.

Current: COME ON GUYS. GET TO LEVEL 60 SO I CAN GET THE FINAL SKILL. PLEASE.

Edited by Makaze

Why are you so unpunny?

First: Amazing spriter. Seems familiar, like I've seen them before.

Current: Is in fact not a male. Hard to get used to that. Is a glutton for punishment.

tumblr_n9t5idlixi1tbwmzxo5_500.gif

Edited by Makaze

First: Amazing spriter. Seems familiar, like I've seen them before.

Current: Is in fact not a male. Hard to get used to that. Is a glutton for punishment.

tumblr_n9t5idlixi1tbwmzxo5_500.gif

Yeah, sounds about right.

Why does everyone keep thinking I'm a male? ;-;

It's okay, Makaze, maybe one day you'll be punny

The question limit is waived, but please don't ask too many at once. Post them in waves.

Yessssss. Also if I repeat a question someone else has asked that isn't sufficiently open-ended, feel free to skip.

1. How often do you read into current events and if you read into current events at all, which article occupies your recent memory and why?

2. Where do you see yourself in 100 years? (yes, 100)

3. Besides internet connectivity, what "service" that isn't already a utility do you believe should be classified as a utility if at all?

4. What is one thing you dread in the near future?

5. What do you believe to be the most unforgivable thing one person can do to another person?

Edited by Interest

1. First and current impressions of me?

2. Will you help me realise my ambitions? If you have a supernova, it will make the most potent shadow to grow in.

3. How far are you willing to go to pursue your ambitions?

4 and 5 to come later.

I might be remembering wrong, but you didn't ask me the above question, though you normally ask it to most of the interviewees. Any reason for that?

1. What are your first and current impressions of me?

2. Do you think everyone on SF should follow the rainbow-poncho-shades avatar fashion?

3. What are some things that annoy you?

Why does everyone keep thinking I'm a male? ;-;

High konstitution.

Yessssss. Also if I repeat a question someone else has asked that isn't sufficiently open-ended, feel free to skip.

1. How often do you read into current events and if you read into current events at all, which article occupies your recent memory and why?

2. Where do you see yourself in 100 years? (yes, 100)

3. Besides internet connectivity, what "service" that isn't already a utility do you believe should be classified as a utility if at all?

4. What is one thing you dread in the near future?

5. What do you believe to be the most unforgivable thing one person can do to another person?

1. I don't keep up with current events that much, but I hear about things via FB. Various articles about the Eric Garner case. It's symbolic of a few systemic social problems.

2. Either dead or immortal. If I am alive I will be fairly powerful, right hand to someone with a lot of influence.

3. I don't see the point in classifying anything as a utility.

4. Police state problems becoming big enough to hurt the people I care about.

5. Rape.

Edited by Makaze

First/current impressions of me?

Why haven't you watched Samurai Champloo like I told you yet?

What game series do you find most overrated?

1. First and current impressions of me?

2. Will you help me realise my ambitions? If you have a supernova, it will make the most potent shadow to grow in.

3. How far are you willing to go to pursue your ambitions?

4 and 5 to come later.

First: A large ham who has the love and respect of all he encounters. Someone to get close to.

Current: Mission successful. A cordial and jovial soul with an interest in philosophy. Has ambitions.

2. Of course. It would only profit me to do so.

3. Once I set my mind to something, I will do anything that is necessary to make it happen.

I might be remembering wrong, but you didn't ask me the above question, though you normally ask it to most of the interviewees. Any reason for that?

Because I don't know you at all. First and current impressions are the same: Nondescript and unmemorable. And I was lazy that week.

Since everyone seems to ask this and I'm an unoriginal git, what are your first and current impressions of me?(if any at alllll) =P

First (and only): Has a cool name.

First and current impressions of who?

First: I don't remember. You were a nobody.

Current: Has a head on their shoulders but doesn't like conflict.

1. What are your first and current impressions of me?

2. Do you think everyone on SF should follow the rainbow-poncho-shades avatar fashion?

3. What are some things that annoy you?

First: A semi-active person who inexplicably has the respect and admiration of others in the FE4 thread. Seemingly intelligent.

Current: Same as before, but I understand a bit more now. Still a puzzle to solve.

2. Yes.

3. People I can't influence by any means. Worst thing ever.

First/current impressions of me?

Why haven't you watched Samurai Champloo like I told you yet?

What game series do you find most overrated?

First: A pretty cool flan with good taste in avatars.

Current: A drama monarch. Refuses to engage in a life of crime for some reason.

2. I... Don't know. I'll do that soon. Been needing something to Netflix lately.

3. Pokémon or Call of Duty.

Edited by Makaze

PSA: I welcome questions that require long answers. Questions about who and what I am, my opinions on things, my reasons for thinking the things I do. Don't hold back on my account.