2: Rehab

2: TheEnd

2: SeverIan

1: Carmine Sword

1: Shin

1: Horace

1: Draco

1: Glac

Hmm...of the people listed on Makaze's list, the one I'm closest to Makaze himself actually, but I already ask him a lot of questions in my "What you want to know about the above poster" thread, so I suppose I'll focus on someone else.

Next would be Elieson, though I remember asking him quite a lot of question back when he made an "ask me anything" thread, so I guess I won't nominate him just yet. I hope you don't mind that Elieson...

I'm not really close to anyone else on that list. Well, from what I've seen from Soledai's posts, he seems like a really insightful and level-headed guy. And although Loki seems quite intimidating, she does seem very nice and helpful to others.

So, I'll nominate Soledai and Loki.

Gah, why can't I just make a 3 word post for my nomination like everyone else?

Next would be Elieson, though I remember asking him quite a lot of question back when he made an "ask me anything" thread, so I guess I won't nominate him just yet. I hope you don't mind that Elieson...

I do appreciate the compliment~

Life Admiral.

Who wouldn't want to interview me?

Maybe people who really don't like those who don't read or follow simple rules =O

(although seeing how many rules got broken there I wonder if that was your indirect way of opting out)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Maybe people who really don't like those who don't read or follow simple rules =O(although seeing how many rules got broken there I wonder if that was your indirect way of opting out)

I have no problem with the rules, but its kind of silly to have such strict rules in a fftf thread.

Also I dont know that life and mak have intersected much since life is away from the forum often. so its not like theres much reason for life to expect a (comparatively) rigorous process for a thread that's essentially about socializing. I mean, its not like fe4 thread takes their rules seriously (I dont know their rules but I know they list them and I assume its a joke list of rules for the most part).

Edited by Severlan

I agree it's silly, but not just in fftf but anywhere really

But I can see Makaze as the type who really really wants to be completely certain they're getting actual votes rather than name mentions they could maybe confuse for votes or even whatever other reason they really need the votes to be bolded red. And of course there's how Makaze hates people who would self-nominate. I guess silly as they are Makaze just wants to be that careful/picky so oh well, let them~

Buuuuuut I'm also not saying I particularly care enough about Life's rule-breaking to just make me not want to interview him ^o^ I just found it a perfect opportunity to make fun of him for missing out on a couple of the rules that were easy reads

Edited by Freohr Datia

Pet peeves huh..hm. Not sure if I can think of a lot on the top of my head, but people not believing my real name to be actually Kitty is something I get annoyed with really really easily >:

wait are you telling me your real name is actually kitty

wtfjk

for the record this isn't an interview question makaze plz don't kill me

Nominations:

10: Makaze

10: Loki

3: TheEnd

3: Soledai

2: Lettuce

2: Elieson

2: Rehab

2: SeverIan