The Well

Prims

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Shinori. I joined sf during September of 2011 and my first mafia game was in October.

I'm currently 23 and i work at olive garden. I play lots of games, it's what I've done ever since high school. Mostly RPGs but i play mostly anything and i can be extremely competitive. I also enjoy reading and love to cook, but only when it's not something boring or normal.

I'll stay answering questions when i get home.

Hi! Thanks for hosting my first game of Mafia :D Anyway, got a couple questions, you can wait to answer them whenever you're comfortable.

Favorite RPG series?

Favorite Main Dish to cook?

How did you first find SF and mafia?

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ P I T C H F O R K S B O Y S ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

1) thoughts on this emote

2) favorite alcoholic beverage

3) where the hell is your avatar from

google is completely unhelpful

ZDAxF5M.png

1. That emote sucks.

2. Hrm this depends. Do you mean like favorite of anything? Or favorite that i make for myself at home? or favorite when out drinking?

3. I'm pretty sure it's fan art for a character from a manga/anime called Barajou no kiss. Other than that though i'm not sure.

Why do you like tanking so much?

It's fun and generally more challenging than dpsing. Also the pressure of the entire raid resting on whether or not i fuck up is pretty cool. I like to intentionally wipe raids every now and then and just say it was a derp or an accident.

THE POWER IS IN MY HANDS.

1. Best scum performance?

2. Worst scum performance?

3. Why did people think you were a girl

I'll be honest my best scum performance was probably also my worst scum performance in ICBINSFMM3 I think?

Outside of that:

Best = Possibly uh Haphazard.

Worst = SFMM 2 where i did nothing and died and like yeah.

3. I don't even know. I don't remember this fully so idk. Maybe my avatar? OR my emotional changes making people think I was hormonal or something.

Hi! Thanks for hosting my first game of Mafia :D Anyway, got a couple questions, you can wait to answer them whenever you're comfortable.

Favorite RPG series?

Favorite Main Dish to cook?

How did you first find SF and mafia?

1. Uh, Either final fantasy, .hack, or The tales series. At least off the top of my head.

2. Probably Coconut chicken with fried rice.

3. I found sf because of randomly searching Fire emblem shiz when me and a friend were replaying fire emblem things. I then talked to people who happened to play mafia and was convinced to join.

What is your opinion of TV Show: Cory in Da House

Never seen it.

How high were you when you designed Tales of Symphonia Mafia?

Not high at all. Town just sucked obviously.

Which player are you in this video?

I'll have to answer this later, but possibly kat or Rengar.

1. 12 players you'd want to play with in a 13p noc game?

2. 12 players you'd want to play with in a 13p oc game?

3. why use an avatar you're not familiar with the origin of

4. wich 2hu wuld u fuk

5. WHY ARE YOU SO MAD ALL THE TIME.

2. Hrm this depends. Do you mean like favorite of anything? Or favorite that i make for myself at home? or favorite when out drinking?

anything at all

also 4) do you play smash bros? if so, what character(s)?

1. 12 players you'd want to play with in a 13p noc game?

2. 12 players you'd want to play with in a 13p oc game?

3. why use an avatar you're not familiar with the origin of

4. wich 2hu wuld u fuk

5. WHY ARE YOU SO MAD ALL THE TIME.

1. Prims, Paper, Eclipse, Balcerzak, Life, Levy, Manix, Kaoz, Rein, RD, SB, BBM, Eury.

2. PRobably the same above list.

3. Cause I was tired of people bugging me about it so I just picked a random picture that i had saved from when I did Roleplays on gaia online to shut people up.

4. Hah.

5. I am Bipolar. OR at least I've been diagnosed to possibly be bipolar. I'm not shitting you when I talked to someone professional he told me and my mother. "He maybe a bit bipolar but I'm not entirely sure."

How long have you and Eury been dating?

Also tell us how you met.

Technically we aren't dating. It's a really long story and it's confusing.

We met on league of legends when I was playing with someone else, who invited eury. She had just been crying but came and joined us for games and stuff. I then ended up adding her randomly just cause she was pretty cool and I was like "Yo fuck that other guy for making you cry." Then we didn't talk for like a week and I randomly messaged her and she talked to me about how some guy hit on her at the bus stop or something lol. Then we chatted and played games together and shit. Yeah.

favourite book/book series?

favourite league role and favourite character?

who's better at league, you or eury?

Most likely the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. I also loved the Eragon series but I'm completely torn on that between love and hate.

Favorite role, probably top back during season 2. Currently like top or mid or jungle. And my all time fave character would be Irelia most likely. Which is another reason I say top.

Eury used to say I was better, I always say she is better. I'm a very inconsistent player. She's generally more consistant than I am which is why I believe she is a more solid player than I am. I will say that I am generally better than her when it comes to aggressiveness.

When did you guys start playing WoW and what classes do you use?

I'm assuming you both do PvE over PvP due to all the raid talk, are the arenas even a thing anymore?

I've played Wow since vanilla. Although my vanilla experience is actually very minor. I joined during BC and I've always had a warrior as my main. I've had alts that I've raided with consistently as well though. My warlock was my secondary main and the toon I used when I generally pvped. But I've done both raiding and PvE. I've always been competetive for raiding though. I even hold a lot of things that most people don't have.

anything at all

also 4) do you play smash bros? if so, what character(s)?

Mongolian mother fucker for hard alcohol. Pina colada's are fuckin amazing. And at my home I make easy drinks most of the time. Vodka + monster. Coconut vodka + Pineapple juice + Cranberry juice. Bourbon and coke. Cinnamon snaps with Dr. Pepper.

4. Some, not recently. Used to play Kirby or samus all the time. Haven't played for a long time though.

Lol. A mild word of warning: if I'm asked for explanations = I'm likely to post quite the wallpost (though I may be nice enough to stick stuff in spoilers to make the post itself seem smaller, lol). So be careful what you ask for. ;)

Lol. A mild word of warning: if I'm asked for explanations = I'm likely to post quite the wallpost (though I may be nice enough to stick stuff in spoilers to make the post itself seem smaller, lol). So be careful what you ask for. ;)

no no this time wall posts are welcome