Ilyana!!!

Blue Wind

Ilyana  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love Ilyana?

• Absolutely!!!
    • Yes!
    • Of course!
    • No... I want Valtome! Give me Valtome fanart!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no. You see, the bad people burnt down the forest thinking they killed the herons, but they simply treated to mountainous reigons. Where Ilyana ATE THEM ALL.

How about Oprah?

good idea! who wants to present them to her? (not me)

Ilyana should also go on dr. phil to see what she can do to help her not eat as much

Why are you guys thinking so negative about Ilyana?

She is a nice girl who doesn't want to use any violence unless necessary. That is because she is eating all the time. She has never had problems with the Herons, so she also didn't eat them. She would never do such a thing.

you know im surprised no one has mentioned the fact that Haar always like to sleep. I mean i do to, but i couldn't sleep if I was riding a Wyvern above the clouds

and Tino, I did not mean any of my comments to be negative. I actually love using Ilyana. Ive played PoR 7 times and RD 3 times, and I didn't use her on only one of those games (and kinda regretted it). She just has an intersting feature we can talk about. It's kinda hard to talk about Boyd or Rolf or Edward or Leonarda cuz they have nothing special. And yes, I am saying that Ilyana is VERY special. Hell, she has the most availabililty in the lastest FE game. Even more than the lords 0_o. THAT right there is kick ass

thank you dragonblader1, i think we got your message :)

It's called joking. And if that was sarcasm, listen closely:

SARCASM DOES NOT WORK ON THE INTERNET

Unless you use these guys: [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

you know im surprised no one has mentioned the fact that Haar always like to sleep. I mean i do to, but i couldn't sleep if I was riding a Wyvern above the clouds

Haar taught his wyvern that mid-air somersaults = no dinner.

LOL, you guys are pumping out more original ideas than I was. I never knew Ilyana is the one behind the Serenes Massacre. maybe the forest burn down because Ilyana was roasting the herons

Lets just don't get overboard and got this board locked >_>

We can talk about Ilyana and all her greatness for the rest of eternity and not have to worry about the board being locked! life is GOOD :D

I don't have much free time lately. I was originally gonna draw a quick Ilyana-eating-roasted-herons fanart, but that will definitely get this board locked XD

So I'm just gonna draw a quick 4 frames manga as a new update.

[joke] Completely ignoring, of course, that Ilyana was probably born AFTER the Serenes Massacre...[/joke]

Shh.

The forest burnt, fried all the herons, then they were all frozen hoping they could be revived by some out of this world superpower magic which has never seen before. During this time of waiting, Ilyana was born, and during her teenage years before PoR, discovered where the frozen fried Herons were stored, then re-heated them in a big microwave, and ate them one by one...

Don't give me shifty eyes, I've drank five Budweisers...

I know everybody was joking, dragonblader. And you know what? I will remember that

Sarcasm does not work on the internet!!!

I has another theory.

Ilyana is actually some sort of dark being disguised in human form. This dark being extends it's own life (and youth) by eating others and siphoning their life force. Ilyana ate all the Herons because their long life spans would supply her youth almost indefinitely. After the Massacre she burned down the forest to destroy and possible evidence of her deeds.

1000 Years Later... The life force Ilyana had gained from the Serenes Massacre is almost completely drained, and so she begins to hunger once more...

This is the plot for Fire Emblem 12.

Is she the protagonist or the antagonist though? Anyways, I don't care, I'd pay for a game with THAT plot any day.

She's the protaginist and

her evil twin sister which will be revealed to us

is the antagonist

In keeping with the premise, she'd be the antagonist. Unless you guys want to play a game where you eat people. o_o;

Of course, I think we've already proved by now that Ilyana would make a great antagonist.