What would you do if you knew the world was ending?

Rukathesoldier

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was an instant-death sort of deal like the Earth exploding I would just stay awake to see what I could. If it was something like the zombie apocalypse or the collapse of civilization I'd kill myself to skip the agony of living such a doomed life. Yeah, I'm a coward.

I'd probably meet up with my girlfriend, fuck like crazy for almost the entire day, then as the end comes we die in each other's arms, crying.

sounds boring

If it was an instant-death sort of deal like the Earth exploding I would just stay awake to see what I could. If it was something like the zombie apocalypse or the collapse of civilization I'd kill myself to skip the agony of living such a doomed life. Yeah, I'm a coward.

nah. most of us would probably do this, but we are ashamed to admit it

Edited by Aizenberg

Probably display the same behavior that I show every weekend right before my vacations end, which is to do everything I have been procrastinating for 60 days. Except I'll sleep later than usual, since I won't have to worry about waking up early in the next day.

Edited by Rapier

Spend my last few hours with someone I love.

Also, not take these notes in IT.

Edited by Rovan

• 3 weeks later...

Buy the most expensive, pimped out over-the-top lolita dress in existence, wear my new pimped up over-the-top lolita dress to zoo, get boyfriend to go with me to the zoo, abduct a penguin, hug said penguin not giving a shit that new, expensive dress gets dirty water all over it, get smashed in zoo, and spend the last moments of my life in my boyfriends arms on a hilltop with my new penguin friend in my lap, looking over all the animals.

Simple minds, simple pleasures, eh?

I would keep it to myself and try to enjoy the last moments.

Also, in my case, I think it depends, when you say "the world end". What kind of "ending"? To me, it matters. If it were a death by some kind of cosmic destruction...that would be pretty scary, to me. If it were to simply dissappear for no reason, then, cool...I guess?

• 2 weeks later...

I will unleash all of the accumulated hatred and anger within me and after that spending a wonderful time with my family.

If it's the case then I will prepare myself for the killing.

Gather up my college savings, go and put a downpayment on a Ferrari 458, and drive somewhere far away with my girlfriend neither of us have been before. I think she'd like that.

Edited by Arthis

I would make a time machine and prevent the world from potentially ending in the first place

Yay paradox

But as the world is ending, you have clearly failed at preventing it.

• 1 month later...