euklyd

Gauging interest  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for this sort of game?

"lackluster partner"

how could you say that when I died n1 and you pretty much lived to the end

anyway special thanks to proto and xinnidy for carrying the team

and PROPS to the winners this was a fun game despite me dying n1

Unless I read that wrong, she was calling herself the lackluster one.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was originally going to shoot Proto/Kagari because I thought they were trying to trick me, lol

Haha that was exactly what I was afraid of, both me and proto would have died hilariously that way.

I got paranoid enough that I considered shooting you when you sounded hesitant since I couldn't no shoot, but I agreed with Proto's sentiments that your team working with us was super clutch. Unbalanced or not, it'd be a disservice, especially after I told you we wouldn't shoot.

"lackluster partner"

how could you say that when I died n1 and you pretty much lived to the end

anyway special thanks to proto and xinnidy for carrying the team

and PROPS to the winners this was a fun game despite me dying n1

I couldn't help you or koneko night 1 ;_;

But I guess I made the right alliances as the game went through, thanks!

Thanks to Nightmare too! You were super bro throughout the game! I'm sad I ended up shooting you because the alliance was too big, but it is what it is. Maybe next time! \o/

Can we get the record of all the night actions?

It's in the second tab of the spreadsheet Euklyd linked.

Haha that was exactly what I was afraid of, both me and proto would have died hilariously that way.

I got paranoid enough that I considered shooting you when you sounded hesitant since I couldn't no shoot, but I agreed with Proto's sentiments that your team working with us was super clutch. Unbalanced or not, it'd be a disservice, especially after I told you we wouldn't shoot.

I couldn't help you or koneko night 1 ;_;

But I guess I made the right alliances as the game went through, thanks!

Thanks to Nightmare too! You were super bro throughout the game! I'm sad I ended up shooting you because the alliance was too big, but it is what it is. Maybe next time! \o/

It's in the second tab of the spreadsheet Euklyd linked.

Ah, thanks.

People knowing your alias is dangerous and I wanted to minimize danger, which in the long term didn't work because I didn't invest much after N2 but the point is aliases are better kept secret

This.

All in all, I think this was my favorite EiMM yet. Makaze was cool to work with, and it was fun for so many awesome people to win. I like the buddy system, 8/10 would play again, but I agree that the >2 player teams were OP. Team Magma victory~

Edited by Kay

People knowing your alias is dangerous and I wanted to minimize danger, which in the long term didn't work because I didn't invest much after N2 but the point is aliases are better kept secret

Rest assured killing me didn't keep the info in check, at least.

It couldn't be helped! I enjoyed the game, despite not doing a whole lot. And a lot of the players I wanted to win won in spirit anyway, so yeah!

Unlike Reinfleche, I do not think that aliases should be better kept secret unless you're a big target that everyone wants dead. Like... Reinfleche himself, lol. If you're the kind of person that likes backstabbing everyone and getting away with it, then yeah, you'll want your alias hidden. But if you want to respect proper alliances, telling others your alias is an indication of sincerity, letting the other person know that they can kill you easily if they deem you as a threat, thus encouraging them to trust you more and assist you.

If you have an OP role, all you have to do is hide your role. As long as players don't deem you as a threat, you won't be killed for revealing your alias. Ultimately, it depends on your playstyle, on how threatening you expect others to perceive you as. But it's definitely not objectively bad or dangerous to reveal your alias. Therefore, I do not think EiMM roles should be designed purely under the assumption that players will want to hide their alias.

There's pros and cons to it.

Pros: Stuff that's out in the open can't be used to barter with.

Cons: "Well, we can't decide who to kill, let's have everyone target X, since we know who it is"

@proto

Remember Johnny bravo? I told literally everyone my alias and well didn't end up getting too far

exact same thing happened to me

btw I told you my alias asking for an alias trade and you killed me Proto