ACTUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD

Integrity

this thread is MUY IMPORTANTE because it is actually christmas in straya now!

THIS THREAD EXISTS FOR YOU TO:

wish people a MERRY CHRISTMAS

tell people WHAT YOU GAVE

tell people WHAT YOU GOT

and as with last year, negativity or disruptive behavior will be met with the loss of your posting privileges until the end of christmas with no appeal or warning. do not shit up the christmas thread.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MERRY CHRISTMAS STRAYA it's not christmas here but i can post about stuff i gave people who aren't on this site

LIKE I GOT THIS for my mom because she loves groot and just look at it

AND SPECTA ALREADY GAVE ME THIS and it is ungodly comfortable

Was it Raven by any chance?

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS AUSTRALIA and other regions who live in the future (that's totally how time zones work)!

merry hella ★☃CHRISTMAS☃★to everyone who is in ★☃CHRISTMAS☃★ time zones right now

kawaii giiiiiiiiiiiiifts from the kawaii familyyyyyyyyyy

And MERRY CHRISTMAS AUSTRALIA and other regions over there that are already into christmas!!

and you will get kawaii gifts too cuz you're part of the kawaii family

I'll be going out tonight, so MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE IN AUSTRALIA AND EAST ASIA RIGHT NOW

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE MIDDLE EAST PEEPS WHEN THEIR TIME COMES

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EUROPE AND AFRICA WHEN IT COMES

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE FELLOW BRITS WHEN OUR TIME COMES

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICANS WHEN YOUR TIME COMES

did i miss anyone?

Yeah, yeah. Merry Christmas to all.

I got my father two pairs of pants because he needs pants. I was contemplating getting him a George Foreman grill, but I know he'll probably end up using it once or twice and never touch it again. I had no clue what to get my stepmother, so I got her a card, a bunch of lottery tickets, and a carton of cigarettes because she just loves lottery tickets and smoking. I didn't get anything for my mother or stepfather yet, but it's okay because I probably won't have a chance to see them until after the new year anyway!

I probably should have gotten something for at least two of my coworkers, but there simply isn't any time left and I wouldn't know what to get them anyway. Screw everyone else.

Merry Christmas to all but esp the Strayans and I guess Europeans too now huh

Generally in the family we get our presents whenever they arrive so I have mine despite it being ~not Christmas yet~ but I now have a brand new macbook pro with retina

This thing's gorgeous hype hype hype

Also I got a lot of fun marvel stuff from friends; Got Loki and Sif Funko figures to go with my Thor and a big box of Marvel Legos and my wife gave me this delicious tea and I went back to Teavana to get more because it was so delicious also a cute bunny cup

And then a scarf and a marvel stickerbook from work secret santa

Quite marvelous no

Edited by Thor Odinson

Merry Christmas SF! Though it isn't Christmas, I'm not getting anything anyway. I haven't gotten anything for Christmas since 2008.

I'm gonna go stuff my face at my bro's place though. Woohoo!