ACTUAL CHRISTMAS THREAD

Integrity

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used all my extra boxes to put presents in so I wouldn't have to actually clean them up, even if they were stuff like gift cards which was probably a waste of wrapping paper but OH WELL.

I'm fairly certain I got a wine rack from my sister and a lot of wine from everyone else, but I may be SURPRISED.

Merry Christmas, all.

I used all my extra boxes to put presents in so I wouldn't have to actually clean them up, even if they were stuff like gift cards which was probably a waste of wrapping paper but OH WELL.

I'm fairly certain I got a wine rack from my sister and a lot of wine from everyone else, but I may be SURPRISED.

Merry Christmas, all.

Let's drink together, Horace. Sounds like a good time.

Happy Christmas and God Jul, guys!

[spoiler=Haul]

We do the whole rigmarole on Christmas Eve. So heres some of the sweet, sweet swag i got.

Game of Swag:

2e4aa105b8d74bba26473115e04ea956.png

Not pictured: Hand of the King pin.

bf3d8028884de94f3266ae8a2c9d848f.png

yeah its actually one of those sweet ass first editions signed by the author that bookstores end up with. That shit is awesome. The signature is real. Hooooo.

Plus i got the machine im typing this on and that was yesterday. Took all day yesterday to set it up and make it my abacus.

Plus a horn full of mead!

12d3b37570605cca48cd7893c655d34b.png

om nom nom yule cheer!

Because my family is boring and doesn't do jack I'm spending Christmas with a buddy. Lots of Coronas, lots of Spanish music, lots of food.

A few beers later I want to wish you all a merry Christmas from the East Coast once again <3