QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

If I had the choice, crumpets with lotsa butter

usually though it's just your typical cereal with milk

and

usually Amazon (UK), but I've ordered from eBay, play, play-asia, and probably a number of other places.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

437. Hmm, I'm pretty inconsistent, but usually something like cereal, toast, or pancakes.

438. I don't buy terribly many things online. I'll go with Amazon.

Turkey or China probbo but shoutout to Sri Lanka for lion with a sword

Q437: What does a typical breakfast consist of for you?

A bowl of fruit. Usually banana, pineapple, apple, grapes, blackberries, and sometimes raspberries. Depending on the time of year, the bowl varies. Like sometimes there will be orange, or melon.

TOASTED BAGEL WITH BUTTER

This guy right here. However, cream cheese is superior in all ways.

I have a weak stomach in the morning. Usually just have some coffee and toast.

Q438: What's your favorite place to shop online?

Amazon. Im boring.

I don't usually shop online, but when I do, it's on mercado livre. I bought my ps3, my 3ds and my wii (a long time ago) there, plus a bunch of games I couldn't find anywhere else.

Amazon for physical goods (such as peripherals), unless it's too expensive or unavailable, etc in which I use Newegg and Steam for digital distributed games. It's pretty much a tie.

I also frequent a number of other online merchants but not even remotely as much, hence they can't be favorites.

Edited by Interest

Amazon for physical goods (such as peripherals), unless it's too expensive or unavailable, etc in which I use Newegg and Steam for digital distributed games. It's pretty much a tie.

I also frequent a number of other online merchants but not even remotely as much, hence they can't be favorites.

Good gods, your avatar. It makes me wanna chunder. :P: