QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My U.S. Air Force recruiter finally contacted me. He told me that he'll get me an appointment to take the ASVAB within the next 2 weeks and I'm pretty ecstatic.

My friend finally returned to work after being in a bad car accident, and she seems to be in a much better mood than the last time I saw her.

That's good! I was actually in a car accident myself in October. Noone died but the cars. We were T-boned after someone ran a red light.

I hate the drivers where I live, but they are nowhere nearly as bad as New Mexico drivers

uguu man i learned to drive in the city of las vegas, that was awful. ohio drivers are really good in comparison, i've been mostly pleased.

nothing in particular

Tons of homework, etc

I just got some Panchero's today, so yay. Glac also got me into FE6 and I'm enjoying it so far.

I know this is off topic but 1337th post on this topic

Weeee and now to add onto it I got to hunty with DodgeDusk and then with Integrity and dandragon before I went to work which put me in a good mood for work which ended up being SUPER BUSY like the busiest since I've been there so far (which is only 3 weeks~) but also the owner of the restaurant buys shakes for everybody when we get days like that so I got a chocolate shake to celebrate surviving a tough night and now I get my weekend~ (which is sunday+monday)

I dropped the class that was dragging me down, and now all I have to worry about is the class that I added late and need to catch up on

which I guess is a good thing?

I went to the donut store

that's NEVER bad for a week

Q451: What scene in a movie/show/game/etc made you the most emotional?