QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I think about them is when I look at their front garden from my bedroom window and wish they didn't leave litter there.

I never talk with them. It's the American thing to do.

Huh

From what I typically hear, talking to strangers is the American thing to do.

In both jobs I've held so far, I just have people randomly coming to me and start talking about stuff like their life

When driving in the countryside (or sometimes around town) sometimes there are people that just randomly wave at us as we pass by (whether the wavers are also driving or if they're just going out getting their mail or something)

..... Or maybe it's an American countryside thing~! Maybe citypeople are more quiet. I wouldn't really know since (thankfully) I haven't lived in the city that much. Indianapolis is such a scary crime-filled place ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Violence on our right, incredible white-picket-fenceness on our left. I get along fine but I don't really talk to them.

Edited by Parrhesia

This is a funny question. I live in an apartment building w/ 3 apartments per floor arranged in a 3 sided square. The old lady next door has been there as long as I have (~14 years) and I've never spoken to her. I say hi a couple of times but that's it.

A lot of people have moved in and out of the building I live. At some point one of the teachers from my middle school lived next door to me while I was in middle school which was funny.

My new neighbor is my favorite. They have the cutest pitbull that I love playing with.

we bring them cookies for christmas, they bring us cookies for christmas, we help them when their roof is broken, they help us when i accidentally kick the ball into their yard, but we don't really talk!

Ya, I do. I have taken care of the houses of the people to the house one over to the right of us, and the first two houses to our left (facing towards the street). A few months ago I went to the baby shower of the people two doors to our left. The people one door down to our left would sometimes take me and my bro (or just one of us if the other was gone) to dinner when our parents were out of town. The people to our right have had me over for dinner once or twice, and I babysat for them once or twice, and I have taken care of their animals as well. Mostly I accept pay when I work for my neighbors, but I convinced the woman two doors to the left not to pay me for the tiny favors I've done for them once or twice in more recent times. Oh, and I got some good books from the people one door to our left (War and Peace, Parting the Waters, and A History of Private Life).

They're all pretty nice people (including some other people in the neighborhood too, that I just don't feel like taking the effort to discuss). Occasionally they do something slightly irritating, but nothing that isn't outweighed by the good stuff.

Yeah. My neighbors and my household are pretty tight. Well, we arent close with the guys who live on the right hand side. But, a lot of the others, oh yeah. Occasionally dinners happen and general socializing. I clean for one of them. Most of my neighbors are actually toward the elderly side.

We get along with the ones to our left side since one of the people living there is our family doctor.

My sisters get along with their daughters, I get along with their son and our parents seem to get along as well so it's a good combo of the sort.

I don't know much about the one to our right side since he lives by himself, but he lets us go look at his koi pond a lot so that's pretty cool at least!

My neighbours are pretty cool. The ones on our right are a sweet elderly couple. Every year they share pears from their pear tree with us. (^u^) And when their little granddaughter comes to visit I help to entertain her.

The ones on the left have two kids that I went to school with. Both of them have a good head on their shoulders and I've had good talks with the younger one.

Three houses down to the right lives a really rowdy family. Well, the parents are cool (the dad helped us with shovelling~) ...it's just their sons! >n<

They're always fixing/racing around the street with that car of theirs that sounds like it's about to explode when they start it up. And in the summer time they stay up SUPER late and talk SUPER loud ;n;

My neighbours are a primary school and an old couple that I say hello to about once every five years.

Let's just file that under "don't interact with them"

I would probably not notice if most of them suddenly disappeared off the face of the planet tbh

I'd hazard a guess that the same applies for them noticing me

(so, no, we don't interact much. I don't have any beefs with any of them, tho.)

also not really ambitious, except in wanting to do right by myself

also also don't like cleaning but it can be relaxing if I get into the rhythm of it

also also also was scared of idk at least a medium handful of things, spiders probably top of the list

and I would still rather not look at spiders, so.