QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Irwin and Robin Williams

Both were childhood heroes of mine (especially Robin Williams), and they both hit me terribly hard ;-;

Not that I dislike celebrities, but I'm not sure any of their deaths have made me sad. Sorry for being so heartless :(

I included the "if any" for a reason, it's okay

it felt so weird when everyone was going crazy about robin williams and leanord nimoy dying. i'm an old hag and i had no idea who they were.

the closest thing was in a band i like, the drummer died. he was super talented and really helpful in the music they made

4cEEXLx.png

excuse me while i go cry twin waterfalls forever.

That one definitely counts. A lot of celeb deaths made me sad. Those who died before their time made me the saddest, but those i loved a great deal hurt to see go when they die of natural causes.

Back in the day, Kurt Cobain's death saddened me deeply.

Layne Staley from Alice In Chains definitely sucked. Especially when i heard how he died and how he was discovered. *shivers and cries*

Peter Steele from Type O Negative crushed me pretty hard.

Michael Jackson's death was just plain disillusioning. I didnt even know what to think about that.

Robin Williams' death had a strange impact on me. Like, for a couple of days after i heard about it, i was like really down.

Leonard Nimoy made me sad.

Now Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams (the latter made me hella sad when he went) are hanging out together in the afterlife.