QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Who could possibly imitate the real Nightmare 100%? A copy is just a copy, after all...

Also penis.

"penispenispenispenispenis"

- real quote from nightmare

Edited by Chen

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about a "loved one" (crush?), but I tend to dress with my best/better clothes and just try to get as sexy as I can. That's "pretty much it". Not sure if it works for that purpose, but I do feel great about myself until my hair dries.

steve irwin and heath ledger

Q502: Evil shapeshifters are becoming a problem. How do you prove to your loved ones that you're really you?

But i am the evil shapeshifter! And i make copies of myself!

All they'd have to do is listen for the Game of Thrones ringtone.

But i am the evil shapeshifter! And i make copies of myself!

All they'd have to do is listen for the Game of Thrones ringtone.

I can't help but notice you have the goat from Steven Universe now that I'm watching it. Somehow didn't seem like your kind of thing.

I can't help but notice you have the goat from Steven Universe now that I'm watching it. Somehow didn't seem like your kind of thing.

Dude. I love Steven Universe. I do need to catch up on it since i missed all the post-Jail Break stuff.

Steven Jr. is my gemsona.

they wouldn't be able to recite the roster of all the major superhero teams of dc and marvel!

i mean did anyone know that the fantastic four were all avengers at one point? How the fuck would one know outside of reading all of the 50+years worth of avengers comics!

nor would they be able to explain the 70+ years of history of each company!

They would know it's me because the evil doppelgangers would be a decent person.

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Other ideas for me: log into my computer. Alternatively, have a long philosophical meta-based discussion about virtual constructs such as social concepts, possibility of multiple universes, and the meaning of life.

Edited by Interest

In practical terms, log into my computer. Alternatively, have a long philosophical meta-based discussion about virtual constructs such as social concepts, possibility of multiple universes, and the meaning of life.

Should have made philosophical a link too.