QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, I suppose the last thing I actually wrote down was on this interactive book thing where you can write down stuff when it asks you to

it asked my biggest secret

I wrote down "idk I ate glue once"

I didn't actually but I thought it would be funny for the next person to check out the book.

Literally the last thing I wrote was a big long rant about how Konami might have cancelled Silent Hills and how angry I am with them for doing that and pulling the plug on Suikoden. The last interesting thing I wrote was an essay on the metaphysical deviance of Daoism and Buddhism by using Journey to the West as an example.

a paper about The Kite Runner

Q537: Who's your favorite Arthurian character?

let's assume everyone has one 8D

Maaaaaaan way back in the day I remember being a fan of Mordred and I don't even remember a thing about Mordred from way back then apart from I think him being dark and edgy and he reminded me of Soren and back then I had a huge crush on Soren

All I remember is that once in an english class I read a book about Mordred. Don't even remember which book it was.

*looks into it a bit* OH WAIT I THINK I REMEMBER NOW it was "I am Mordred" I'm pretty sure

okay realtalk

uh

merlin I guess? not actually very familiar with arthurian literature but I've read like, young merlin novels when I was younger and they were pretty okay

other than that the green knight was a character I thought was interesting when I was even younger