QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Hmm...

The first time I went to a convention, I think. I cosplayed Link, I went with 2 of my sisters and an older cousin, but for awhile, it was just me and my oldest sister. Said sister brought her PS3 and we played fighting games in the hotel.

I liked when people came up to me and asked if they could take my pictures and seeing other cool cosplays. I was on the lookout for Dangan Ronpa cosplays because I was pretty into it at the time.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I left my job saturday \o/

but maaaan there were just so many events (but not all major~) that I'm fond of that happened these past three years I can't even remember them all

I remember in preschool, these group of idiots in my class attempted to fight these older kids in the playground since they were bullying me. I didn't know them at the time but it was the first time anyone had ever stood up for me. They were also the first group of friends I ever had \o /

When I realized those past memories that had infested a deep corner of my mind were actually fabrications.

Probably going to with being enrolled into Teen Camp. It was enjoyable to the point I looked forward to it every summer. Heck, even hiking with some friends was fun.

Edited by Interest

I remember in preschool, these group of idiots in my class attempted to fight these older kids in the playground since they were bullying me. I didn't know them at the time but it was the first time anyone had ever stood up for me. They were also the first group of friends I ever had \o /

I can't think of anything, but IMO this is great.

That one time I ran around the preschool buck naked.

Every single time I did something embarrassing around a crush.

Every single time I've been rejected with a handwave.

Every single time my nervous system fails for a split second due to me moving my eyes DO I HAVE CANCER? WHAT IS THIS???

Graduating high school was kind of a big deal. Unlike my siblings, i ended up being able to go to college so i had a big hoo-doo of a graduation present. I got to go to one of my favorite cities ever, Seattle. That was so much fun and also my 18th birthday present.

Defeating my insecurity was also something i remember with fondness.

middle school lego robotics

if that's not a specific enough "event," I'd say winning the largest regional tournament in [the state? the country? one of those things] outright in our last year, even tho we did go on to do better than that

I agree with Severlan in that this is pretty cool.

[spoiler=Several short stories, they're all pretty funny]

I also remember a time from when I was... maybe four or five. I only remember it because my sisters and mom make fun of me for it constantly (this applies to all the stories I'm about to tell), but:

My sisters were ordering a pizza. I only ate pepperoni at the time and they got something other than pepperoni. I got angry. Apparently I took off my pants and said "I WIGGOW MY WEINOW AT YOU!", while... doing the motion. It's worth noting I couldn't pronounce Ls or Rs for the longest time.

Another: I've been collecting (toy) swords for as long as I can remember. I had a cutlass, eyepatch, and my mom's green teal sweater when I was pretty young, apparently before I could pronounce Ls or Rs, so maybe four or five again. I can assume this was quite a sight. My mom whispers to a sister: "Look, a gay pirate."

I hear this and get mad. "I'm not a piwate!" I yell at her.

One more, and this one I actually remember myself. I was, once again, quite young at the time: Youngest sister and I were playing Hide & Seek. I'm pretty sure I kept moving my spot, and my sister couldn't find me. She gave up and went to sleep. In the morning, she looks under her bed. With apparently bloodshot eyes, I yell to her - "YOU FOUND MEEEEE!"

I was quite the delight to have around, yes?

When I was born!

I was wondering why everything became so bright and...cold. It was nice when I couldn't see anything and it was really warm and cozy.

When I was born!

I was wondering why everything became so bright and...cold. It was nice when I couldn't see anything and it was really warm and cozy.

Whoa, you still remember that? I don't recall anything from before age four or five. Impressive.

It's still cool how there's several thousand days we've lived and will live but there's several thousand days we will never remember again.

Q570: I've got nothing against travelling, I'm just far too boring and lazy to be excited about it.

Q571: My stage performances in high school. It held cabarets every 2 years and I got to perform in 2 of them. The first one in year 10 reignited my interest in singing, the second one in year 12 cemented music as the thing I wanted to do with my life.

I was also in the school production of The Tempest last year as Prospero. That was pretty cool.

i want to remember something from my childhood but my memory is so bad. i'd have to think for a while.

my freshman year of college, i got to take a trip to lick observatory. shit was amazing. even if the dome was broken so we didn't have much to look at. i want to go to chile and hawaii to and visit their observatories too.

this is really sweet. T_T

My sisters were ordering a pizza. I only ate pepperoni at the time and they got something other than pepperoni. I got angry. Apparently I took off my pants and said "I WIGGOW MY WEINOW AT YOU!", while... doing the motion. It's worth noting I couldn't pronounce Ls or Rs for the longest time.

hahaha oh man

You know, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I have heard this story of greatness before. I could never forget "I WIGGOW MY WEINOW AT YOU!"

I'd say real name simply because I could never give up my own name in any way, but maybe John Little would be a weird thing to be named if you were famous.

I wouldn't really want to be famous though tbh

Real first + last name (but not what's in between). I'd feel weird being called by a name that isn't really mine.

Edited by Nobody