QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

571: moving was probably my favorite life event. no more living on a farm in the middle of nowhere w/out internet

572: a whole bunch of pseudonyms, probably. and disguises. i'd dye my hair

573: the purest blue

Brown. Or so I've been told. I've never really examined my eyes carefully except to see if they're bloodshot or have bruising around em or something, so I don't have any details on what they look like.

Edited by Severlan

Blue with a gray tint... With a small top patch in my right eye that is brown. (Sectoral heterochromia)

Edited by Naughx

Boring brown, to match my boring brown hair.

The Best Eyes award always goes to blue-eyed people in my high school yearbook's Hall of Fame. It's ridiculous. What do they have that we don't? Feh.

The Best Eyes award always goes to blue-eyed people in my high school yearbook's Hall of Fame. It's ridiculous. What do they have that we don't? Feh.

Long ago I remember reading something on that (dunno how credible it was~)

Just that there was apparently some scientific(?) explanation on why blue eyes+blonde hair seemed so appealing to people

But idk, that aside, I guess blue is pretty extravagant for eyes compared to other eye colours. And blue is just a real popular colour to begin with. I wouldn't say I'm surprised it's so popular as an eye colour.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Greenish blue.

I've honestly never been too sure where my eyes are on the blue-green spectrum, but I've been told they're greenish blue.

SUPER SUPER DARK BROWN

a girl once thought my eyes were completely black and tried to exorcise me

Wow, that is amazing.

Man I love brown though :c

That's like

TWICE THE BROWN

Contain your excitement.