QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV \o/

Q483: Do you do any roleplaying?

Forum RP, D&D, anything that falls under that umbrella

I've done DnD, still have a campaign that's hanging in limbo and a hundred botched campaigns. Done some forum RPs too (currently doing one, in fact!), and some other forms of RP. Used to do it a ton more way back in the day of Yahoo! messenger and even before then.

Yeah, forum RPs generally though I'd like to actually get into D&D stuff some time soon.

Pathfinder is pretty popular and most of the first-party content is online for free (or this, for a second option). You could look around Roll20 for any campaigns that might be recruiting, as well.

Have done some forum stuff, and I've played with a group that's had two campaigns going for a couple of years or so now. We've recently switched from Pathfinder to 4th Edition in both. in addition to the typical 'roleplaying a well-adjusted human' stuff

Edited by algae

Pathfinder is pretty popular and most of the first-party content is online for free (or this, for a second option). You could look around Roll20 for any campaigns that might be recruiting, as well.

Have done some forum stuff, and I've played with a group that's had two campaigns going for a couple of years or so now. We've recently switched from Pathfinder to 4th Edition in both. in addition to the typical 'roleplaying a well-adjusted human' stuff

Aye, I've actually bought the Pathfinder core rulebook and was planning to play it with some friends soon, but we've all been rather busy. I might try roll20 eventually, but most of the games have more experienced players from what I've seen. Edited by Tryhard

I've done RPs often in the past but not so much now.
Same goes for DnD too, though I've gotten back to playing that against recently o/