QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, there's plenty.

• Suikoden 2
  • Tactics Ogre 64
  • Chrono Cross
  • FE4
  • Persona 4
  • Xenogears
  • SMT: Nocturne
  • Dark Souls 1&2
  • Demon Souls
  • Skyrim
  • FE 13
  • Pokemon X/Y
  • Many others I can't think of at the moment

prioritize

Hey hey did you ever finish FF12 :P

I guess Dark Souls. The last time I picked it up I made about 3-4 bosses worth of progress, but then I got stuck in that huge lake area with the hydra.

HOW CAN I IGNORE IT IF IT'S HIGHLIGHTED THOUGH

lol. I actually dont know why my cursor always stays highlighted on that game. I guess its just defaulted to the one with the largest playtime?

Hey hey did you ever finish FF12 :P

I have finished it before but if you meant my latest replaythrough

no i didn't :(

DO IT. Play the second one too if you haven't already.

it's pretty difficult ( i have the reflexes of a broken stapler) but i'd say it's very well made and fun

i'll probably do it this week, maybe

atelier shalie would be the latest in my list

it was released with serious glitches so i waited for a patch

patch has already been out for a couple weeks, but i'm now stuck with another timesink so

I've actually been good about that recently, clearing out the KOTORs and almost finishing Starcraft... but in the process of that I sort of dropped VC, oops.

Probably a few other Fire Emblem games? OOHHH mario kart 8! I've been watching people do it, but I've only ever played the wii version! AHHHH I WANNA PLAY IT! Oh, and the SSB for wii u as well! ADLKFJA;SLDKJF;LSDKJ I WANT. It'll be a while though...haha. Prolly until the next party that my girls have together, and we shall gather at one girl's house (she has a younger teenage brother, who has all the bells and whistles). And we'll have a baking/night out/movies party with some sampling of both games. YUUUUSSSS EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :D :D :D

Uhhhhh does it count if I've played it, just haven't played it enough??

I've played Demon's Souls twice.

I really need to play it more than that~

But yeeeeaaaah it's really a mistake for me to buy a game recommended to me if I haven't looked that much into it and gained interest on my own, otherwise I can't convince myself to play it because I only got it because somebody ELSE wanted me to, not because I wanted to

I do find it kinda fun though! It's just that..... I play too much of other games instead

Edited by Freohr Datia

Uhhhhh does it count if I've played it, just haven't played it enough??

I've played Demon's Souls twice.

I really need to play it more than that~

It's a good game!

The new Gauntlet game.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North, since I liked Snowblind Studios previous hack n' slash games. A pity that they disbanded now.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Exodus. It's been so long since I played them, and I never got far. With the remake of the first, I would like to play them again.

Stronghold games. I'd like to play them more but I haven't got around to it.

Darksiders 1 & 2.

Just Cause 2.

Tomb Raider.

Probably a bunch more in the backlog that I've forgotten about.