QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Burger King, as it's the most veggie friendly fast food place I know of, and their veggie burgers are the bestest.

And if you live in Canada, veggie friendly poutine!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm horribly torn between In-N-Out and KFC, I might lean the former purely because I'm able to visit it on a far less regular basis.

Um, I love all of them? Lol I haven't eaten fast food in years, well...aside from airport stuff when I've been traveling. But I love all of them, as unhealthy as they are. The ones that I'd feel better eating at would be Panera or Subway, if they count.

i don't really eat fast food very often, i don't like it much, but i love in-n-out. i've only been to one like three times in my life! fucking. american only, east coast only shit.

west coast only

you can remember it because we're cooler than the east coast, and so have better fast food

5 Guys.

it's been 3 damn years, I would KILL for that.

Jason's Deli was alright, Sbarro's/Yellow Cab are decent pizza joins, and KFC is pretty good in the Philippines.

no mentions to the rest, they usually give me gastric issues, or are kinda just meh.

I'm horribly torn between In-N-Out and KFC, I might lean the former purely because I'm able to visit it on a far less regular basis.

this wrong! WRONG (unless british KFC is somehow really good or something)

in-N-Out for me. Amazingly cheap for quite good food.

My favorite fast food place overall is a drive-in called Charcoaler burger in El Paso. However, while there do seem to be other Charcoaler Burgers in the US, I'm not completely sure they're related. So it might not be a franchise.

So I guess that besides that, I'd go with KFC or Subway. I'm not a huge fan of the food at subway, but there's a location right between my school and the train station which is quick enough that I can usually get a late take-out lunch from and still manage to make the train.

I am the Worst and like McDonald's way too much. It's so cheap and I love it.

this wrong! WRONG (unless british KFC is somehow really good or something)

in-N-Out for me. Amazingly cheap for quite good food.

They're both about the same to be honest. Poor Refa, you've probably hurt his feelings maybe.

west coast only

you can remember it because we're cooler than the east coast, and so have better fast food

Hey, those guys get White Castle which i heard is bamf.

Oh wow White Castle is only east coast?

I like White Castle, but I don't think I'd call it that good (though the only thing I've ever really had there is the regular, tiny burgers with french fries so I'm probably not at all a good judge)

The only time I had White Castle I almost threw it all up :<

Maaaaaaaaan the one trend I noticed over time

Not always the case because I'm an exception

is that most women/girls I know are absolutely disgusted with white castle

and most men/boys love it

Integrity is not an exception being a princess

I just can't say how correct that would be though because I don't know many people ;u; It's just the trend that I'VE seen