QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTGL for me

Princess Tutu was unexpectedly fabulous so shoutout to that one

Q432: Is there any fictional character you identify with?

lol

My username should indicate an example, but i do not identify with Loki for the same reasons most people would. (feeling unloved, envious, etc) I think its because of the more chaotic nature of the character, and his penchant for schadenfreude that i relate to.

I relate to Jon Snow too because of his thought processes. Hes too introverted to be me, but the way his mind works, i get it on a spiritual level. Arya Stark is another spirit animal of mine. Shes basically me as a child. That petulance, defiance, unwillingness to conform....

Adam from the film Only Lovers Left Alive...now that is me. I am, however, not morbidly depressed like that character, but omg that guy is me. Even his mannerisms....

Kaylee from Firefly 100% all day every day

There are few others to lesser degrees but she is the easy victor

Q433: Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Im generally an optimist. I have bouts of pessimism, but im one of those people who believes things happen for a reason and have ways of working themselves out.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

I usually have a negative, worst case scenario planned out before going into anything, but I still do it and try my best and things always turn out fine.

So I think I am a pessimist, but given my luck, this negative energy usually works out to make the resulting action much more worth it in the end.

OPTIMIST TO THE CORE!

Though it should be said I'm not the kind of person who just takes risks thinking the best will come out, that's called stupidity.

Likely. It could also be that my personality is extreme in just about every area. Extremism is less common among real people, but it makes a good story.

That's

extreme

Edited by Freohr Datia

I lean more heavily torward pessimist but it is an aspect of myself I am not proud of, I have been doing better recently and am doing my best to remain hopeful for things regarding to myself and my future at least through my own efforts and with the support of my loved ones.

If anything I'd like to be more realist!

Edited by Lettuce

It's hard to say whether I'm really either. I try to have a positive outlook on things, but sometimes reasoning requires me to have a gloomier outlook.

Pragmatist Rationalist (sic), but trying to be optimistic.

Edited by Interest

It's hard to say whether I'm really either. I try to have a positive outlook on things, but sometimes reasoning requires me to have a gloomier outlook.

Pragmatist Rationalist (sic), but trying to be optimistic.

I forgot about pragmatist.

Pragmatism affects nearly all of my decision making, but I try to keep a positive outlook and find a silver lining to every situation.

hell, in this, a question asking whether i am closer to being an optimist or a pessimist, i, parrhesia, will say that i am an optimist

I lean more heavily torward pessimist but it is an aspect of myself I am not proud of, I have been doing better recently and am doing my best to remain hopeful for things regarding to myself and my future at least through my own efforts and with the support of my loved ones.

If anything I'd like to be more realist!

i'd say realism is opposed to idealism and not to optimism though

though there are various outlooks on that, as some claim pessimism is realism + idealism for instance

where did this sudden "I AM A PRAGMATIST" come from lmao

EDIT: okay it was one post i'm tired shut up

Edited by Integrity

ok back to qotd business

I am so heavily optimist it's not even fuckin funny

Q434: Do you do any crafts of any sorts?

if not a single one of y'all knits I'm going to be disappointed