QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my dad both like classic rock, though I personally prefer newer alt rock and metal to an extent.

When I was a lot younger, I shared a liking of country with my mom, but a combination of the internet and my uncle (who got me into bands like Tool, A Perfect Circle and Deftones) fixed that.

553: Severlan the Severlan

554: Music tastes...I tend to like what my mom and dad like. Jazz, country, folk, blues. There's a couple of jazz musician I can think of that they like and I don't.

There's probably more stuff I like that they don't than the other way around. Like, they aren't often big fans of video game music. Or other electronic-kinda stuff. And I think I like soul music more than they do, though they don't dislike it.

My mom likes AC/DC, Queen and other great rock bands, so do I.

I can't really recall what the music my dad always listens to is, it's not very popular, but I find it catchy.

Edited by Knight

my dad and I have an awful lot of overlap

my mom and I nooooot so much

Q555: You're now a superhero with powers based on your current username. What are those powers?

I can attack everybody 4 times.

But if I didn't attacked 4 times yet, nobody can attack me.

BECUZ HERO LANCE

um

- mathematics

- more math

- geometry

- even more math

alternatively, Euclid was pretty famously wrong about one important aspect of how vision worked - he postulated that eyes emit visual rays

making a similarly incorrect leap, I postulate that I would be able to shoot powerful lasers from my eyes 8]

Edited by Euklyd

alternatively, Euclid was pretty famously wrong about one important aspect of how vision worked - he postulated that eyes emit visual rays

making a similarly incorrect leap, I postulate that I would be able to shoot powerful lasers from my eyes 8]

i love you

what kinda of power would a person named Esme have

I swear to god if anyone mentions sparkling skin I will raeg

Book of the New Sun spoilers:

According to book sev, I have a perfect memory. I also have the mind of a former (dead) lover and the minds of all previous autarchs stored in my brain. Finally, I can draw energy directly from the sun to use in healing (assuming I'm in the right time period), including having the ability to bring people back from the dead.

Edited by Severlan