QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Turn into a dragon or something, I dunno. I'm going by Draco here btw.

With Dracocoa, I'd either turn into a dragon made of chocolate or just a dragon that always wakes up groggy and drinks hot chocolate in the morning with a tiny cup in proportion to its massive claws.

Too many to describe

Off topic, but weren't you leaving SF or something?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm now the most interesting man in the world.

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jp

(That counts as a superpower right? Being interesting?)

Edit: Alternative answer. Since the details of my name are so broad, I could technically have every conceivable "interesting" superpower possible, making me a run of the mill everyman in terms of keeping villains at bay.

Edited by Interest

"Pleasure Stimulation: Starfox possesses the psionic ability to stimulate the pleasure centers of the brains of people within 25 feet of himself. This power, which emanates from him at all times causes other beings to feel good around him. By concentrating, he can magnify these emanations, provoking such extreme pleasurable sensations that a person becomes highly aroused, euphoric, or totally sedated, as the case may be. When using it at full magnitude he was able to render a captured Hydra agent to be completely enamored with him for month if not years despite having a wife."

-Marvel Wiki.

this kinda means "mental rape"

oh and near Thor class str/spd/durability/longevity/healing factor, in addition to psionics and shit.

oh and I'm also the brother of Thanos.

As a jester, I believe I will have incredible reflexes and acrobatic talent. I'd probably use magic based on trickery and harlequin-themed contraptions and other junk. Due to Capri being based from Capricious, I'd probably be hard to predict.

I am like a ghost

probably means I can go through things, appear and disappear at creepy moments, and move shit with my miiind

also hitchhike ghosts are awesome at that

Q556: You can bring one specific kind of extinct creature back into the world. What do you choose?

as specific as you can get

ie 'stegosauri' not 'dinosaurs'

this is an edit tho so free pass to the few who posted before I realized I forgot a word

Edited by Specta

oh shit I shouldn't type these when I wake up

I meant like, if you say dinosaur you can only bring back one kind of dinosaur, not the whole batch of them

one specific kind of extinct creature

should go edit that in lmao