QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU BETTER STRANGLE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT VIRUS

OR ARE YOU GONNA LET THAT MICROBACTERIALWHATEVER FUCKFACE FUCK WITH YOUR INSIDES QUESTION MARK QUESTION MARK!

FUCK NO, YOU ARE THE SPECTA MAGNIFICENT WRASSLOR SUPREME FUCK IT UP SHOW IT WHOS BOSS

and try and rest a lot ok <3

DANIEL DRAGON WELCOME TO BAN

I was actually going to report that interloper. Good one.

TO THE MIGHTY SPECTA, I PRESENT TO YE THE MOST ADORABLE GOAT I CAN POSSIBLY FIND!

[spoiler=Baaaaaaaa]

c3a1ecee06694f145f6c0c03f94c8868.png

Behold, it is Anders Goatesson! The cutest floopy baby goat ever. He bring forth good cheer for those who suffer foul illnesses!

88473048fdf83bb5f7f1fe51b585638b.png

Followed by Floopy McCuteHorns! Together, nothing stops these two from healing the sick, and making sure Republicans get jury duty!

Get well soon!

DANIEL DRAGON WELCOME TO BAN

I was actually going to report that interloper. Good one.

TO THE MIGHTY SPECTA, I PRESENT TO YE THE MOST ADORABLE GOAT I CAN POSSIBLY FIND!

[spoiler=Baaaaaaaa]

c3a1ecee06694f145f6c0c03f94c8868.png

Behold, it is Anders Goatesson! The cutest floopy baby goat ever. He bring forth good cheer for those who suffer foul illnesses!

88473048fdf83bb5f7f1fe51b585638b.png

Followed by Floopy McCuteHorns! Together, nothing stops these two from healing the sick, and making sure Republicans get jury duty!

I feel so loved.

I have no picture cause Im on my phone.

Get well.

Edited by Dandragon

DEAREST EVERYONE,

Yes I'll submit something, but on the condition that this question stays put for the next hour and a half. What I have in mind will take some time.