QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

then if you're wrong that means you're wrong about you being wrong which would make you right except you were wrong about being wrong so how could you be right if you were right you'd be right about being wrong but that just means you're wrong which means you must be right but wait you can't be right if you were wrong--

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The obvious animal from me is undoubtedly rabbits considering i have approaching 200 pages worth of (with repeats, too damn cute) them, and is, well, kinda the bunnylord

but I'm also going to take today and give an honorable mention to sharks

Edited by Thor Odinson

I am with shock. Red pandas are great. Once saw one sleeping in a tree in the Bronx zoo. It was so cute.

I saw one sleeping in a tree in the Indianapolis zoo =O

Just one big puffball of red with a fuzzy tail hanging down~

Q467 - valentines day was kind of a blur, but i played some mh4u and ate pizza which was My Plan
Q468 - fashion? the drab yeezy thing if only because it would be funny. either that or just, i dunno, lots of silk.

Q469 - the cutest animal is baby foxes

happy-little-fox.jpg

[spoiler=Hello Handsome]HhKtakF.jpg

oh my god what is this and where can i get twenty of them

i also can't think of an answer of my own just yet but I will provide pictures when I do!

Edited by Parrhesia