Apology thread

I'm sorry for liking things, I'm sorry for not hating unpopular entries to a video game series, I'm sorry for not caring about Persona much but still want to play Persona Q, I'm sorry for thinking that anyone who thinks Persona Q is a spinoff of Etrian Odyssey is a huge moron, I'm sorry that RabbitAttack thinks the Ordon Sword(Twilight Princess) is useless when you get the Master Sword, I'm sorry that I can't play Touhou much because of my laptop, I'm sorry that my laptop's screen decided to not work, I'm sorry that I think that anyone who spams the lategame hidden skills in Twilight Princess and runs around saying the combat is stupid easy is a huge idiot for whining about it in the first place when they make it even easier by spamming said skills like some scrubby brat who thinks they're the best thing ever at fighting games because they spam.

I'm not sorry for being more qualified than qualified(#Qualified), I'm not sorry for having the cutest avis on SF, I'm not sorry for the green text+Comic Sans that I've been doing for years.