How would you rate the FE community from 1/10?

IceBrand

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solid 9.2/10. Serious Discussion is a bit weird though

SF's Serious Discussion is a freaking punchline. Like, what even is that?

As for the FE13 side of the fandom, the tumblr fandom isnt really that bad at all. I think its the youtube commentators and deviantart lurkers that are the scary lot. Occasionally, SF gets one of these degenerates but its nothing we cant get rid of handle.

FE13 n00bs-go play FE6/7/8 FE13 isn't as great as you think. 1/10

Everyone else- Nice enough 8/10

I played 6 and 7, wasn't really much of a fan. Liked 8 though.

my suggestion to fe 13 players is go play shadow dragon or new mystery.

FE13 race.

What is that, I mean?

SF's Serious Discussion is a freaking punchline. Like, what even is that?

As for the FE13 side of the fandom, the tumblr fandom isnt really that bad at all. I think its the youtube commentators and deviantart lurkers that are the scary lot. Occasionally, SF gets one of these degenerates but its nothing we cant get rid of handle.

Deviant art lurkers? How bad are they?

Serenes Forest: 8/10 There are some irritating people *cough*Anacybele*cough*, but compared to a cesspit like GameFaqs, those semi-irritating people seem downright lovely.

To give the Fire Emblem community on GameFaqs a score would imply that it is a community, when it is, in fact, nothing more then a miasma of bile and hatred of the highest caliber. A hive of scum and villainy that must be seen to be believed. The lack of a score is the only thing that they deserve, for, like GameFaqs' contributions to the Fire Emblem community or any game community, it too is non-existent.

Edited by Carmine Sword

SF: 9/10. Though we did have some unpleasent people in the past Rennac is the first who comes to mind, they've mostly been suspended or banned. Some of the people here are rather annoying at times (like Soul with all the random FFtF threads), the mods are rather cool people and very helpful.

GFAQs: so low it doesn't even deserve a ranking other than one number that suits it perfectly: 666

It was cool from 1/1 to 1/9, but after 1/10 it really got lame fast. Hopefully it can pick things up by the next 1/10.

Dont tell me you dont know about those weirdos who draw characters as morbidly obese and/or furry. :/

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Well, I do know people make up Sonic-like characters...or...something like that.....