Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornelia li brittania, Xshot Vigilante

I know nothing of this series but apparentl im a princess with purple hair

Good evening everybody. I have couple of points to discuss before I begin our festival.

1. Calling my slot anything except Randragon is unacceptable.

2. I will have mediocre at best activity for the duration of the game.

3. Since it seems to be massclaim day I am a vanilla and demand you all dress as cats for the rest of the day.

Real talk I'll vote when I finish catching up.

let's just turbo junk and poly will face the frustration of death fire a quick one4one

Inventor should claim and idk what else paper why are you on refa even your acting like me.

##Vote junko

Clearly our only doc must be scum. Elie, I don't get it though. You were scumreading me yesterday, what happened to it? I know some jackass will be like "yeah but he shot scum so he's definitely town" but this is more for my own curiosity than anything else.

Good evening everybody. I have couple of points to discuss before I begin our festival.

1. Calling my slot anything except Randragon is unacceptable.

2. I will have mediocre at best activity for the duration of the game.

3. Since it seems to be massclaim day I am a vanilla and demand you all dress as cats for the rest of the day.

Real talk I'll vote when I finish catching up.

You're the worst.

Actually, Junk voted Bluedoom instead of Proto at the end of the last day (ISO'd him), so he's probably not scum either (especially since if I wasn't sleeping and did change my vote (uh...I wouldn't have), Bluedoom would've gotten lynched). Agh, I'm so lost.

Totally accurate recreation of what happened last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXXhqcg2EXw

I think Kay is a possible buddy for Marth. She voted him, but then didn't do shit, so it could easily be a bus. Marth called her out for it but didn't push her to contribute reads.

Ugh, someone had to be bussing him, like the only people who don't have positive interactions with him in some way or the other is Randa/Radiant Dragon (already explained why I don't think they could be scum) and Weapons/Kay.

Refa if you're scum you'll get caught through activity or something

I felt like marth was just overall eh and worth shootinh since I thought kay would've been modkilled for a double dose of scumdeaths

@ refa yeah but you were townreading marth so it was unlikely that you switch anyway (no i'm not claiming scum just don't want people to go "well they were on the marth wagon so they're probably town" because I feel it would just lead people to assume that they're clear when they're not, basically don't want a repeat of AA mafia for those who were in that game)

What do you mean by "positive interactions"?

You, Boron/eclipse, Green Poet/Mitsuki, and Junk all cased him and tried to push him by the end of one of the days (well, eclipse did WRT Boron/eclipse).

He tunneled on Eurykins on D2.

He was buddying with Blitz.

Elieson shot him.

He redirected Polydeuces.

@ refa yeah but you were townreading marth so it was unlikely that you switch anyway (no i'm not claiming scum just don't want people to go "well they were on the marth wagon so they're probably town" because I feel it would just lead people to assume that they're clear when they're not, basically don't want a repeat of AA mafia for those who were in that game)

ok but the only reason i was willing to vote you was because of your interactions with bluedoom (so even if i didn't take your interaction with him into account, i wouldn't be voting you anyways), also noone says this as scum.

okay even if eclipse did find bluedoom scummy she looks significantly worse now because I just reread and the only reason she didn't even vote marth was because he might have to sub. Want an answer to this right away

maybe, i uh...didn't actually read bluedoom's side of the interactions there lol. i don't know if i'd be comfortable voting a nonslot though. well, we can see what weapons claims.

I also said this, please.

eclipse: Marth: Scummy for his Eury vote, which relied on action, while not voting Junko/GP despite having content reasons to do so. However, his sub request tells me that he's not reading because he can't keep up, and Eury walls are intimidating, so instead of being the scummiest of the bunch, he's now tied with Proto.

how is that even allignment indicative eclipse?