Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

Blitz what are your reads that don't involve meta, on your top two-three scumreads

Blitzy in case you missed this

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoops,

"blitzy in case you missed this" needs to have

", please explain why you won't out this information. If you're town...don't you want this kind of information public?"

I'm actually gone now, so feel free to pressure me but I won't like, respond. So yeah.

Votals 1.8

Green Poet/Mitsuki (3): Bluedoom, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse

Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay

kirsche (2): Refa

Eurykins (2): Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade

Refa (1): Elieson

Baldrick/Paperblade (1): Green Poet/Mitsuki

Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Kay (1): kirsche

Not Voting (1): Radiant Dragon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There are 2 hours and 55 minutes left in the phase.

Edited by SB.

in terrible terms, my Eury is that Eury has been throwing dirt on Proto, but not casing him and also claiming Proto is not one of her scumreads, ask for more details if you want.

and, I am one of those people who says, "the end justifies the means" so, the answer is no.

I don't think Eury ever actually responded to that question (she responded to the post but not that particular line unless I missed it). The whole thing is weird

If we're going to FLAVORSPEC I would expect Lelouch's role to be related to his Geass

I rechecked the Proto/Eury interaction and I don't see how she was trying to discredit Proto, to me it just seems like she made a poor question. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

I know I need to ISO Eury but I don't know if I want to. SIGH

I don't think Eury ever actually responded to that question (she responded to the post but not that particular line unless I missed it). The whole thing is weird

If we're going to FLAVORSPEC I would expect Lelouch's role to be related to his Geass

she claimed she didn't ever do anything to discredit Proto and yeah, she hasn't responded to that line yet

also, yeah, lol (how about hijacker!mayor then, with all other scum as vanillas)

I rechecked the Proto/Eury interaction and I don't see how she was trying to discredit Proto, to me it just seems like she made a poor question. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this.

like I said in my case, when I read her post, it sounded more like Proto did something wrong and was questioned for it. Someone else had noted her question didn't have any follow up either, which I am not entirely sure if it did, but I cannot recall it.

I lied (obviously scum haha), there's been a short delay (thanks mother). Sorry Blitz, but I'm not LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA (well, I'd probably say the same thing as scum actually).

also, Refa, before you go, can you vote for someone running for the lynch? (iirc, you were on Kirsche)

I don't know what to make of his post though (and honestly, I haven't even fully read the past two pages, just skimmed) and I need to like analyze that shit before voting (I fully expected him to just keep his vote on me and justify it, so his response just ugh threw me for a loop, this is the worst).

Whatever, Mitsuki's recent posts make more sense as town than scum. It's less because of her content and more because of her tone. Also it's pretty much in her town meta to scumread me when I'm town, so not too bothered by that (also because a lot of the points regarding her scumread are like actually right, but I'm trying okay). SB, can you like prod Eurykins so that she can claim? If she claims something that makes way more sense as town (e.g.) Cop or something that can be easily verified to be a town role later on (e.g. Watcher), I fully expect you guys to no lynch over lynching her.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuki

actually, for the first followup, I can say she was trying to paint Proto as scummy, cause again she didn't bother casing him or calling him scummy directly

as for the 2nd follow up, I mentioned what I don't

like http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52365&view=findpost&p=3638945

in this post

@Refa, I don't think you are Lulu either, but why are you voting Mits?

I would say that is by far the scummiest thing Refa has done so far and if he doesn't change his vote, Eury should be vigged while Refa should be lynched if Eury turns up scum (which she should IMO)

Votals 1.9

Green Poet/Mitsuki (5): Bluedoom, Polydeuces, Boron/eclipse, Refa

Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay

Eurykins (2): Blitz, Baldrick/Paperblade

Refa (1): Elieson

Baldrick/Paperblade (1): Green Poet/Mitsuki

Blitz (1): Junko

Boron/eclipse (1): Proto

Kay (1): kirsche

Not Voting (1): Radiant Dragon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. There are 2 hours and 10 minutes left in the phase.

yo Mitsuki, the way things are, what do you think we should do?

I also need to go to sleep soon, cause way too late at night here

also, I am very serious about this (cause I am not expecting to live past this phase)

I would say that is by far the scummiest thing Refa has done so far and if he doesn't change his vote, Eury should be vigged while Refa should be lynched if Eury turns up scum (which she should IMO)

anyone else wants to input thoughts?

I would like to know what to do but honestly I have no idea, since everything I can think of requires waiting and we have no time to wait. How much time do you have until you go to sleep?