Your time in Serenes Forest

Alex95

My one year anniversary spent here on Serenes Forest is coming up in a few days and I felt like I'd ask you all how long you have been here.

Who's the oldest member here?

Who's the newest?

I'm asking this purely out of curiosity (and boredom).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldest is Jyosua, if I'm not mistaken.

Newest is always changing and sometimes they don't do anything.

My time has been fun, but I expect it to come to an end at some point. There hasn't been much keeping me here, to be honest.

Oldest: Jyosua as said

Newest: Kykao, circa this post i.e. March 6, 2015 7:38 PM EST for those in the est, mind you.

Edited by Soledai

Oldest has already been stated, and newest keeps changing so I dunno. April will mark my third year here, the same month that FE celebrates it's anniversary. Looking forward to it.

Josh may have registered on the forums before everyone else, but I'd hardly consider him the oldest member. Vincent established the website that would eventually become Serenes Forest years before these forums were so much as a thought. He and I think his sister as well were the only "members" of the site for a very long time.

As for my time on Serenes Forest, I've been making use of this website more or less since its conception. I started using the site not long after Vincent first founded it under the moniker "Angel Sword: Memories", and I was a member of the ill-fated first attempt at establishing a forum. I've been a member of the current forums since the beginning, and I'm pretty sure I've been on and off the moderating team more than anyone else.

Josh may have registered on the forums before everyone else, but I'd hardly consider him the oldest member. Vincent established the website that would eventually become Serenes Forest years before these forums were so much as a thought. He and I think his sister as well were the only "members" of the site for a very long time.

As for my time on Serenes Forest, I've been making use of this website more or less since its conception. I started using the site not long after Vincent first founded it under the moniker "Angel Sword: Memories", and I was a member of the ill-fated first attempt at establishing a forum. I've been a member of the current forums since the beginning, and I'm pretty sure I've been on and off the moderating team more than anyone else.

YOOOO TISCALI THOUGH.

holy shit i've been here for six years.

Edited by Roxas

Calling Jyosua the oldest member might be technically true since his member ID is 1, but there's what Starman said, and then there's...well, he and Vincent are the creators of the site/forums, so obviously they've been around the longest.

As far as active members who weren't apart of the creation of the site and forums, the longest-running would be me with member ID 10. Hikarusa, ID 9, was active for a long time, but hasn't been on for a few months now.

At the time of this post, the newest member is Kykao. You can see this just above the list of online users at the bottom of the forums.

Calling Jyosua the oldest member might be technically true since his member ID is 1, but there's what Starman said, and then there's...well, he and Vincent are the creators of the site/forums, so obviously they've been around the longest.

As far as active members who weren't apart of the creation of the site and forums, the longest-running would be me with member ID 10. Hikarusa, ID 9, was active for a long time, but hasn't been on for a few months now.

At the time of this post, the newest member is Kykao. You can see this just above the list of online users at the bottom of the forums.

Yo but everybody loves the 999 though. e9buyd.gif

So far it's been just a little over 7 years for meeeee

I feel as if I don't ever see life getting in the way making me leave here... I wonder just how long I am going to let my stay here last ;u;

I'm the active oldest non-mod user on this site. From America.

#iamLegend

Says member #224 right underneath member #102's post 8]

looking into it, it seems that'd technically be NTG~! (or at least I think so because even though she's given mod powers she isn't really an actual mod? Like I know she's not in the member group but idk if that means if she's a "mod" or not)

Edited by Freohr Datia