• Yes
    • No, I ran away

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've beaten him every time (6/6)

I just get Ike to level 20 give him elixers and aether, then pray. I usually give Mist a physic to heal with as well.

My friend is the most unlucky person ever. The Black Knight got Luna 3 times!!

I just get Ike to level 20 give him elixers and aether, then pray. I usually give Mist a physic to heal with as well.

If he just saved and restarted the battle instead of the chapter, the game saved the data and what was going to happen. If not, then yeah, he's unlucky.

• 3 weeks later...

I beat him once, but 2 days ago, he killed Ike. I was incredibly unlucky. His first 2 attacks were Lunas, but I got him to 6 HP with Aether, but the healers brought him to 59 hp. Then i hit him, he luna'd a 3rd time, and during the enemy phase, he didn't just hit me, he just HAD to use Luna again! I had Mist escape on turn 3 cause she was lv1 valkyrie and I thought she would die. :(

Here are my ikes stats too

Lord LV 20

HP 59 (AUGH!!!)

STR 26 (capped)

DEF 24 (capped)

SPD 28 (capped)

SKL 27 (capped)

LUK 25

RES I forget

MAG 12 i think

Plus, I'm unluckier. He got Luna on me FOUR TIMES!!!

I failed the first time, but beat him the second time with Aether, just.

The third time, I did it the safe way by using Adept and Wrath. It's far easier this way IMO, especially since you can avoid the BK's Luna by standing from afar (and you don't have to use both- you could use either Skill, but of course you're more likelier to win with both). Okay, it's less dramatic/intense though...

I ran away on my first PT cause I didn't want to lose on my first round. Didn't beat him until my 5th playthrough. I was close on my 3rd but the damn bishops healed the BK. That battle is supposed to be epic and its based on pure luck. I've gotten Luna a few times but my Ike always had Miracle.

I only beat him once, but that because I just didn't bother with any of the chests or enemies and I ran straight through the end of the chapter. I'm so unlucky with the BK, he always kill Ike with his Luna D: The rest of my PT, I'm always taking my time and I don't want to redo the whole chapter, so I'm not taking any chance with the BK, just escape ^_^ Plus, Nasir's cool but he's only here for two chapter.

It's weird how the Bk literally laughs at Ike for escaping, then Ike replies something about "not escaping".