• Levin!Sety
    • Levin!Arthur
    • Leen/Laylea
    • Roddlebad

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Claude!Fee and Noish!Fee should be ranked separately, but every other Fee can afford to be clumped together. Levin doesn't benefit Fee as much, and she really doesn't do anything that much more spectacular than the other dads.

I personally rank Claude!Fee right above Claude!Sety. He really only owns Reserve and Valkyrie, because Leaf still wants Rescue. Claude!Fee picks up Libro, Warp, Return (if Nanna for some reason doesn't already have it) and other goodies to fly around and be a crazy staffbot. She still has decent combat enough where she can use the Arena for cash, plus her flight usually allows her to get Villages others may not. She's never strapped for money so she can even buy Silence/Sleep if she wishes. She can use every staff not named Reserve, Rescue, or Valkyrie. That's a great list.

I'd rank it like this, roughly:

Beo!Delmud

Claude!Fee

Claude!Sety

Noish!Fee

Nanna

Claude!Lana

Fee

etc, etc...

I do believe Claude!Lana deserves a higher mention because early Rescue. She may even go above Nanna, honestly. I also don't think Nanna needs to be separated; her father doesn't matter as much as Delmud (although Azel and Fin are her best options, but they're not leagues ahead of her other dads).

Question: does the tier assume the character is loaded with rings or +stat weapons, or without?

Inheritence and Item use is basicly a given

(Like giving the knight ring to ardan is stupid but giving it to sylvia is an amazing idea)

Question: does the tier assume the character is loaded with rings or +stat weapons, or without?

I'm going to wager that a few of them are a given (i.e. Elite Ring passed to Seliph, Pursuit/Bargain to Levin!Arthur, the usuals) but as for the others I'm sure there's leg room. Power Ring!Levin!Fee is very good, for example, and I don't see her competing for it with anyone else in her generation (at the least she can sell it later for cash).

You don't assume they have anything and everything, just the standard requirements, ie elite ring on the Serlis. I always find that the stat rings are adjusted based on the pairings I've made.

I can't imagine a Dew-Ferry pairing is very good, nobody gets silly sol sword, and bargain is pretty much completely wasted, considering they both clear the arena really easily. Like with everyone, Dew will give good overall growths, but nothing that really makes them super powerful. If you're gonna do a physical paring with Ferry, might as well make it Noish.

Elite ring and leg ring and the hero sword is probably what Celice is assumed to have. Maybe the light sword and magic ring as well. Anything else on him is debatable.

If we're assuming that we finish in 270 turns, does Celice even need to have the leg ring? I make 270 without it and it's a lot more convenient on Leen anyway. You don't have to pound stuff on to Celice if you aren't going for super efficiency.

hero sword+light sword+maybe sigurd's silver sword sounds sufficient enough imo.

I mean you can just sell the silver sword and then have oifaye buy it. enabling him to gently carress earlygame.

Eh, he has to have the elite ring, has to have. How you distribute the swords is mostly preference. Giving him one high kill count sword is a necessity, after that, dealer's choice.

If we're assuming that we finish in 270 turns, does Celice even need to have the leg ring? I make 270 without it and it's a lot more convenient on Leen anyway. You don't have to pound stuff on to Celice if you aren't going for super efficiency.

270 is the most that we are allowed to go saving more turns to get a below 270 turns score is very welcomed

If Leg ring!Celice saves more turns then

Leg ring!Leen then celice is assumed to have it because they are the 2 main canidates

for example

Knight ring!Leen is assumed because she utilizes it the best saves the most turns with it etc.

but we are also not ltcing so pairing is much more flexiable

Edited by TTPK_Tal

270 is the most that we are allowed to go saving more turns to get a below 270 turns score is very welcomed

If Leg ring!Celice saves more turns then

Leg ring!Leen then celice is assumed to have it because they are the 2 main canidates

for example

Knight ring!Leen is assumed because she utilizes it the best saves the most turns with it etc.

but we are also not ltcing so pairing is much more flexiable

Going by this then yes, I think Claud Lana should be just above fatherless Finn then.

The only notable difference Claude!Lana makes is that Leaf gets access to the Rescue Staff as soon as he promotes which I'd estimate to happen in Ch.8 before or slightly after Conote castle. That's not even half a chapter before Claude!Sety would show up with the Rescue Staff anyway so at best it can save like 2 turns between Manster and Conote Castle if you actually get to promote Leaf at the beginning of Ch.8. Maybe another one or two turns are saved between Conote and Mease, idk. It honestly isn't a whole lot if you go for a 270 turn clear.

Lana should be just ranked as Lana anyway with no consideration of who her father is imo.

Claude Sety can only use the Rescue staff if we paired Aideen Azel.

Lana can help save maybe 2-3 turns in Chapter 6 by moving ahead when Celice has to seize castles. She can help get people out of Yied faster, and help Celice come back from Darna. I guess she doesn't really help in 8 or 9 due to Celice being mounted by then and her still being on foot, but by then Leaf can take the staff and idk but I feel she should kind of get some credit for the extra availability of the staff. Plus I guess she could help Corple recruit Hannibal or something.

I think kids should only be split if having a different father makes you have to reconsider something about how you'd use them. So while for the most part, all the sword twins have the same purpose, there's kind of a difference if you do Azel Ayra for magic swords. Claude Lana works like this, where you know take Rescue into consideration much earlier than normally possible.

Another thing is that there's one 3 ways we can get the Rescue Staff before chapter 10. Claude Aideen, Azel Aideen and Claude Fury, Azel Aideen and Claude Sylvia. Claude Aideen doesn't force us into a second pairing, giving us more freedom for something like Lex Sylvia so her kids can promote and get levels faster for EXP ranks, and whoever we want for Fury whether it's Noish for a better Fee or Levin or whoever for Sety.

Edited by Psych

Claude Sety can only use the Rescue staff if we paired Aideen Azel.

Lana can help save maybe 2-3 turns in Chapter 6 by moving ahead when Celice has to seize castles. She can help get people out of Yied faster, and help Celice come back from Darna. I guess she doesn't really help in 8 or 9 due to Celice being mounted by then and her still being on foot, but by then Leaf can take the staff and idk but I feel she should kind of get some credit for the extra availability of the staff. Plus I guess she could help Corple recruit Hannibal or something.

Lana isnt picky about and her 5 move makes her rescue prowess preety weak (she can get the sword twins somewhere doe)

Claude!sety comes as the ultimate stave bot sporting 1 more move and actual offence

Lanas early game as a staffbot makes her unrivaled until late 7/8 not her claud rescue prowess if you want to screw lester at least do it with azel same result but at least lester has pursuit

Azel!Lana>Claud!Lana

Azel!Lana gives her meh offence instead of bleh offence too and ridicolus sheningans with fala holy blood

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Well, I think it'd be better to ask someone like Horace about that. I just know that in one of my recent drafts, I'm at like 170 turns at the beginning of Chapter 9...so it just seems off to me.