The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator Thread

Jedi

1. Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining William Henry Harrison and Major League Baseball. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

Er. . .what? Perhaps a baseball team can make a pinata out of Will? :P:

2. Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and Mad Men. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

You sons of a bitches, I want something that I'm familiar with.

3. Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Emeril Legasse and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use shopping for an iPad as a plot device!

FUCK. YES.

Link for my own reference.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining West Side Story and Cardcaptor Sakura. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

idk how well this would go.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Law & Order and Cats. The story should use solving a murder mystery as a plot device!

stahp giving me things that make sense.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the LEGO Movie and Evil Dead. The story should use religion as a plot device!

no

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Band of Brothers and A-Team. The story should use regicide as a plot device!

sounds fun

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Man and Spiderman. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!

too realistic

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Parappa the Rapper and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. The story should usealternate dimensions as a plot device!

if i knew what these games were, i'd do it.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shrek and Harry Potter. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

well what can i say

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining League of Legends and My Little Pony. The story should use learning about the magic of friendship as a plot device!

emot-aaaaa.gif

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Batman. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

Batman x Catwoman is now canon

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Gundam Wing. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

That ain't bad.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chobits and Call of Duty. The story should use religion as a plot device!

That crossover will TOTALLY end well.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining GI Joe and Call of Duty. The story should use an important election as a plot device!

damn son where'd you find this

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Yoshi's Island and Lord of the Rings. The story should use a long lost sibling as a plot device!

Wow.

I'll write that. Yoshi turns out to be Gimli's long-lost brother. How can a green dinosaur be related to a dwarf? God only knows!

I'll write that. Yoshi turns out to be Gimli's long-lost brother. How can a green dinosaur be related to a dwarf? God only knows!

"Yes Goku I'm a green f****** dinosaur*

No no, yoshi is grima wormtongue's sibling. I still dont know why yoshi didnt appear in awakening. I always do my best to make male mu look like lotr grima.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Basketball Association and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Omg haha

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Basketball Association and Snakes on a Plane. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Omg haha

Space Jam 2?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Legends of the Hidden Temple and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

No clue what the former is.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Assassin's Creed and the Daily Show. The story should use an abandoned amusement park as a plot device!

lol

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Fox and Iron Man. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

lol wut

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and House of Cards. The story should use an international manhunt as a plot device!

You know what? I wouldn't be surprised if someone has done this already...

I get an error when trying to use the link :(

Just google "The Terrible fanfiction idea generator" and hit the first link.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Pokemon. The story should use being in prison as a plot device!

Hm... have a legendary pokemon die in a prison run by team rocket, which opens a gate to hell.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Samurai Jack. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

Shang Tsung's incentive for Jack to participate is the cure to a plague that's killing people in the bad future.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining ER andBuffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device!

Hahaha, that kind of writes itself.

This is actually pretty fun!

No clue what the former is.

You have no childhood.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combinging The Matrix and Fire Emblem Awakening the story should use Nicholas Cage being a main character as a plot device!

Well, that escalated quickly. And real.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Final Fantasy 9. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!"

Wat

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Reddit and Kill Bill. The story should use cooking crystal meth as a plot device!"

Wat

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining John McCain and Miami Vice. The story should use bondage as a plot device!"

WAT

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chowder and Shrek. The story should use magic as a plot device!

k

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Parappa the Rapper and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should useliving on a farm as a plot device!

k

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Murphy Brown and Animal Crossing. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device!

OK

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shrek and Barney The Dinosaur. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device

halp.

like what the fuck.