I hate it when they draw big breasts on female characters

Junkhead

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say... I quite like some of those redesigns in there. Some cool art too... :) (though the sheer diversity of looks/styles just emphasizes that women are just as diversified and non-homogeneous in tastes and styles as men are)

I think people shouldn't discriminate against my large-sized dong in vidya. Why are there not more like me :\

Same, everybody please share with me any and all instances of large-sized dong discrimination in games so that I might help to fight the good fight for equal dong size representation

I'm more of a "whatever seems to be the most attractive/most liked part of my partner" man myself... As confidence/appreciation of a part is sexy.

(...but really, its not the parts, its the whole package... Could be the best looking person in world and nothing about them being sexy/attractive... Especially if they are boring or horrible)

(...but really, its not the parts, its the whole package... Could be the best looking person in world and nothing about them being sexy/attractive... Especially if they are boring or horrible)

That's a lie and you know it! :awesome:

Yeah... yeah... You're right! 0_0

Sexy bitches with horrible personalities > decent but flawed sexy human peoples

...every time? D:

Nah screw that, give me someone I can live with, over someone who would make me want to blow my brains out EVERYTIME

Just want to say... I quite like some of those redesigns in there. Some cool art too... :) (though the sheer diversity of looks/styles just emphasizes that women are just as diversified and non-homogeneous in tastes and styles as men are)

Yeah... yeah... You're right! 0_0

Sexy bitches with horrible personalities > decent but flawed sexy human peoples

...every time? D:

Nah screw that, give me someone I can live with, over someone who would make me want to blow my brains out EVERYTIME

Hey look! Someone who actually understands male entitlement is a bag of severed cocks! Have a cookie.

Man, I got my first pair of arms on this thread, and now it looks like I can get a replacement cock.

EDIT-I apologize

EDIT2-WTF this isn't even the QOTD thread, I'm fucking delusional.

Edited by Severlan

It's stupid how depicting female characters as sexually attractive is 'sexist' yet nobody cares that artists often depict male superheroes as muscular Roman gods wearing skintight costumes.

It's quite the double standard yes.