I hate it when they draw big breasts on female characters

Junkhead

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I would appreciate being told how to blacklist Hentai on pixiv

Just go to settings and disable R-18 art from showing up.

Or you could simply not log in. If you're not logged in, you can't see lewd art. Of course you can't bookmark it, but hey.

I cant even read pixiv and I don't see a translate button

With danbooru and safebooru and gelbooru all existing, I didn't think safebooeu was actually exempt from ecchi

Zerochan doesn't have ecchi?

Hell, tumblr Lucina or Samus and about 1/5 of what u get isn't what I'd consider SFW

You have to log in to see ecchi on Zerochan.

You can still turn it off tho

Other mainstreamish franchises/characters I will (imo) give you when talking about who just miiiight be drawn "that kind of sexy, like maybe (maybe) even on purpose:"

-Spiderman

I think part of it might just be that both the colors and the "webbing" run along his abs/chest in some accidentally perfect way or sthg, like you could put anybody with Peter Parker's otter BMI [edit: not BMW] in the spidey suit sans mask and I personally would instantly find them more attractive (at least in some way that I don't RE Superman), but, I do have to say it seems to me he finds himself in sexier poses with higher frequency than the average... I dunno, big name (straight) hero?
(Might be kind of hard to avoid w/his fighting/everything style, to be sure)

-there must be more, give me a minute

his SeveIian

Edited by Rehab

So essentially that posing is emblematic of power because you say it is. Essentially they could pull be doing handstands while contorting their bodies into pretzels and it would make them exert power. But similar pictures of females that accentuate feminine characteristics instead of rippling muscles is pure sexism.

The only thing they're exerting in these pictures is fabulousness lol

You really hate it when people call out male privilege, dont you? I pointed out how female characters in JoJo are posed very similarly to the male characters. Also, JoJo was designed to appeal to a male audience by a male. Fanservice exists in that series. Even panty shots and some boob, but theres fanservice in the male characters too. This creates a balance where the fanservice is not completely one-sided and just for a sole benefactor. (So straight guys can enjoy JoJo, gay guys can enjoy JoJo, and females can enjoy JoJo.) Marvel, particularly earlier Marvel (and DC) isnt like that. The heroes are posed like JoJo characters, but the heroines are posed like a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition or a beer advert. Thats because comics for so long, were designed only to appeal to straight dudes. Luckily, that is changing, but theres still some problematic poses for the heroines. Heres an example of things changing for the better. Thats a pretty nice cover of a heroine.

I really hate it when people say this. What about the girls who played the game? What about the husbandos? What aisle are they?

I agree. The fanservice in FE13 is really widespread and for just about everybody ever.

Other mainstreamish franchises/characters I will (imo) give you when talking about who just miiiight be drawn "that kind of sexy, like maybe (maybe) even on purpose:"

-Spiderman

I think part of it might just be that both the colors and the "webbing" run along his abs/chest in some accidentally perfect way or sthg, like you could put anybody with Peter Parker's otter BMI [edit: not BMW] in the spidey suit sans mask and I personally would instantly find them more attractive (at least in some way that I don't RE Superman), but, I do have to say it seems to me he finds himself in sexier poses with higher frequency than the average... I dunno, big name (straight) hero?

(Might be kind of hard to avoid w/his fighting/everything style, to be sure)

-there must be more, give me a minute

his SeveIian

Jolyne's clothing with its web designs is cool too. Yo Rehab

Edited by Severlan

I meant "then why are you so obsessed about the no caps and lack of punctuation trend if you don't like grammar nazis?"

Why are you obsessed with me being obsessed about something.

I thought this thread was about boobs not grammar :P

This is FFTF. The thread's natural transition from boobs to grammar was inevitable