The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE7 thief fight, go!

Matthew 21

Legault 14

I thin we've reached suggestion time. Who wants a mage battle? I'd just list mages and sages, since otherwise we'd be in a complicated mess of bishops and druids and Valkyries and other craziness.

Matthew 22

Legault 9

Ya know, honestly, I think Mage/Sage would be more interesting. I mean, it seems all the voters pretty much agree on who the best knight is...Gatrie or Oswin...may as well just throw the two favorites against each other since none of the others seem to stand any chance.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

This...could take awhile.

...Or this could be completely anticlimactic just like every other HnH.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

I'm back! Well not really. My hotel apparently, actually has wifi. Who knew? I am on mobile, so everything is harder. Anyway, mages sound cool to do. I agree, knights will be anti-climatic.

Matthew -2, Legault +1

It would be nice if some objectivity managed to find its way into the final results of these things, though.

Dude. Why do you care so much about objectivity?

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Quick question. How are we gonna deal with FE4? They have mages, they have sages, but they don't promote into each other. Plus there's the whole fire mage, thunder mage, wind mage thing. Plus sages don't promote from normal mages. Everything else is simple. It's obvious we include vanilla mages. I suppose we could throw the elemental mages in when applicable (didn't FE10 handle things that way, and they have no vanilla mages, IIRC. Never played it.) But do we include the people that promote into sages yet don't start as mages? I know I'm just rambling, but magic gets complicated in Judgral. Just wanted everyone's opinion.

Quick question. How are we gonna deal with FE4? They have mages, they have sages, but they don't promote into each other. Plus there's the whole fire mage, thunder mage, wind mage thing. Plus sages don't promote from normal mages. Everything else is simple. It's obvious we include vanilla mages. I suppose we could throw the elemental mages in when applicable (didn't FE10 handle things that way, and they have no vanilla mages, IIRC. Never played it.) But do we include the people that promote into sages yet don't start as mages? I know I'm just rambling, but magic gets complicated in Judgral. Just wanted everyone's opinion.

I'd imagine that they'd get lumped in with everyone else. Especially since FE8's mages could promote into Mage Knights. As could FE13's mages. (Dark Knight is essentially FE4 Mage Knight with a different name.)

There's also the issue with the fact that Mages originally promoted into Bishops, and Dark Mage was originally an enemy-only version of the Bishop class.