The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

what a great line to say before having sex

How reassuring.

I'll go ahead and do another hurt/heal then.

Merric 11

Wendell 9

Linde 11

Gotoh 10

Ryuto / Luthier 6

Dute 8

May 6

Boowy / Boey 8

Sonia 10

Norma 10

Yubello 6

Ellerean 10

Azel 9

Lewyn 11

Tiltyu 10

Arthur 10

Tinny 11

Sety / Ced (???) 11

Asvel 11

Homeros 10

Miranda 10

Lugh 12

Lilina 12

Hugh 11

Erk 9

Nino 8

Pent 11

Lute 11

Saleh 11

Ewan 11

Soren 11

Ilyana 6

Calill 8

Tormod 8

Bastian 8

Sanaki 7

Katarina 8

Miriel 6

Laurent 8

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if she doesn't get an A support with anyone not named Eliwood or Hector. No such mention is brought up if she does have an A support with either.What on Earth makes you think it's a sad life? Judging from her dialogue in the Hector's Story Endgame, it sounds like she wants to be with him and do everything she can to ease Hector's pain from losing Uther. Which fits Hector's paired endings.

On mobile, can't put a line through my text. Anyway, I'm wondering if you know how internet trolling works? I know she ends up happy with whoever she's with. Yeah, I ship LynxRath, and it does indeed offer the same love/affection/etc. of LynxHector and Lynxwhoever else. But you know why I prefer it over LynxHector? There's a greater chance that Lyn (my favorite FE character of all time) survives the events of Roy's game. I'd rather think she was one of the Sacean survivors than that she died when Hector was killed and Lilina was captured. So please, cool your briches, hotshot. No more trolling from me, ugh...

On mobile, can't put a line through my text. Anyway, I'm wondering if you know how internet trolling works? I know she ends up happy with whoever she's with. Yeah, I ship LynxRath, and it does indeed offer the same love/affection/etc. of LynxHector and Lynxwhoever else. But you know why I prefer it over LynxHector? There's a greater chance that Lyn (my favorite FE character of all time) survives the events of Roy's game. I'd rather think she was one of the Sacean survivors than that she died when Hector was killed and Lilina was captured.

The thing is, though, the fact that Zephiel invades Sacae doesn't spell good chances for whether Lyn survives during FE6 or not. Anything involving her being among the Sacaean survivors would be completely against her character, because she wouldn't want to stand idly by and let anything get away from even remotely threatening her home or friends.

All FE7 pairings suck

That's your opinion.

That's your opinion.

Yes, and you have a lot of opinions, none of which I want shoved down my throat every time someone gets killed in this thread, so...

(´・ω・`)

Yes, and you have a lot of opinions, none of which I want shoved down my throat every time someone gets killed in this thread

And none of which are shoved down anyone's throat.

And it's not like other people don't complain during HnHs when they see something that doesn't sit well with them.

That's a matter of opinion, but it's you who complains the most and refers to people as the "correct" choices, which aggravates me :/

But whatever. Drop it.

Don't reply to this. I'm aggravated anywho.

Edited by Sophie

That's a matter of opinion, but it's you who complains the most and refers to people as the "correct" choices

So I like to see results that are consistent with general consensus. Big whoop. You act like there's some skin off of my nose when results aren't consistent with general consensus. When in reality, no skin was taken off of my nose whatsoever.

(s) insert text here (/s)

Replace the parentheses with brackets.

Thank you.

The thing is, though, the fact that Zephiel invades Sacae doesn't spell good chances for whether Lyn survives during FE6 or not. Anything involving her being among the Sacaean survivors would be completely against her character, because she wouldn't want to stand idly by and let anything get away from even remotely threatening her home or friends.

Thing is, the way I view it, Bern invading Ostia and killing Hector and capturing Lilina spells worse chances for Lyn's survival. Again, the way I view it. I did not say "yo dog Lyn totally 100% dies if she ends up with Hector and junk." I did not say it here in those post, or my previous post. I say again...the way I view it...Lyn has a greater (not definite...just greater, and this is debatable, so again...the way I view it) chance of survival if she's Rath's wife and in Sacae. And it doesn't go against her character at all, you act like the only fighting going on is with Roy and his group. The way I like to view it, Lyn and Rath are fighting Bern forces in Sacae and helping other survivors while Roy and his group are out doing their thing. Again, this is just THE WAY I VIEW IT, IT IS HIGHLY DEBATABLE. That's all. That's it. Okay? Okay. Good. To quote you again...

That's your opinion.

Yep, it is my opinion. My opinion.

Now let's get back to the game, shall we? I am serious about not changing Lilina's name though, it'll start getting confusing if people start putting "Little Lyn" "Fury and Lewin's awesome son" "Tiltyu's cute daughter" etc.

Now let's get back to the game, shall we? I am serious about not changing Lilina's name though, it'll start getting confusing if people start putting "Little Lyn" "Fury and Lewin's awesome son" "Tiltyu's cute daughter" etc.

I'll accept "Canas' really expensive son"

@TFEF: The way you're going about it, though, is that you're implying that you think Lyn's in the convoy Shin was charged with protecting. Which has just about every single survivor from Sacae that was rounded up. But then you're saying that Rath's likely alive during FE6 when the fact that neither Sue nor Dayan bring him up doesn't say anything good about his survival. Do you see where I'm going here?

I would rather not derail this topic further. So if you wish to continue this discussion, send me a PM.

@TFEF: The way you're going about it, though, is that you're implying that you think Lyn's in the convoy Shin was charged with protecting. Which has just about every single survivor from Sacae that was rounded up. But then you're saying that Rath's likely alive during FE6 when the fact that neither Sue nor Dayan bring him up doesn't say anything good about his survival. Do you see where I'm going here?

I would rather not derail this topic further. So if you wish to continue this discussion, send me a PM.

The way I'm going about it...yeah okay. No, nor did I imply anything about the convoy nor do I think Lyn and Rath are there, that's just you reaching for a grab here. Hmm, maybe Sue and Dayan didn't bring up Rath because IS hadn't created him yet. I also find it ridiculously unlikely that every single Sacae survivor is on a single convoy. Sacae is an entire nation, after all. There will be no PM sent, I'm done discussing this. I don't "see where you're going." All I see is you disliking other peoples opinions and trying to disprove them (which is literally impossible in the sense of FE pairings). I'm done now. This whole thing has taught me one thing: Never try to jokingly troll anyone in a thread like this, it will not end well.

No, nor did I imply anything about the convoy nor do I think Lyn and Rath are there.

I honestly don't see how he'd survive if not with everyone rounded up (key words: "rounded up") who's either a woman, a child, or disabled.

IS hadn't created him yet.

That may be true. But a lack of a mention doesn't mean he survived. After all, TV Tropes lists him as "doomed by canon". Like with Padme from Star Wars.

Merric 11
Wendell 10
Linde 11
Gotoh 10
Ryuto / Luthier 6
Dute 8
May 6
Boowy / Boey 8
Sonia 10
Norma 10
Yubello 6
Ellerean 10