Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Blitz because his tone has come off as defensive for much of the game. He never did adequately respond to my pressing him about why the interaction between him and Via happened in the first place, and when I decided to see if he got anything from it, he basically blew me off. He also hinted that he didn't have many - if any - scumreads, which, considering the activity of this game, is not very good.

Also, Kirsche has my claim. This better work out.

@refa: Yes.

Randa has as well wheee all's well that ends well.

That's a...strange turnaround. I can kind of understand Randa, since the dude believed you were masons, but like...Rapier was literally scumreading you for it and then he suddenly felt comfortable claiming to you because...why?

Ugh, cut.

I did. We need a townleader and Kirsche's pretty much been promoted to it by everyone, so I suppose I will follow. Also my claim secures me somewhat, better this than being turbolynched.

Fair enough, dude.

I did. We need a townleader and Kirsche's pretty much been promoted to it by everyone, so I suppose I will follow.

Yeah i think we followed the same thought process.

I briefly read your response but can't read it properly again because phone posting

Your meta defence is wrong; in code geass you had a reasonable vote on me ed1 and you can't expect any clear train of thought ed1 , also you kept pushing me after my responses and explained why; you are not song the same here.

I see all these Baldrick votes and wish they were autocorrected to Blitz. With the Terra flip, I'm going all in on my Blitz read because he's acting really fucking weird and scummy this game and I feel like I'm the only one who notices.

Day 1 Votals: The Somethingith

Baldrick/TTPK_Tal (8): Hugh Of Ilia, Bluedoom, SB, Paperblade, Refa, Rapier, Randa, Weapons (L-2)

SB. (4): BBM, Baldrick/TTPK_Tal, Kirsche

Rapier (3): WeaponsOfMassConstruction, Green Poet, Eury

Kirsche (2): Terrador, Lord Gaius

Blitz(2): BlackHawk Stinger, Quote

Bluedoom (1): Formina Sage

Voteless: Blitz

There are 5 hours and 20 minutes left in Day 1. Day 1 ends when a hammer of 10 votes occurs on any given player, or for today only, when phase time ends and one player has majority.

Edited by Shinori

I really don't see the Baldrick cases. Like, at least he's contributing and his thought process at least kind of makes sense.

No I don't want a hammer with 5 hours left in the phase.

##UnRIP Baldrick

I will admit I kinda panicked and freaked out for no reason. Now let's actually discuss this and not just go mob mentality.

Ok let's start with who is a possible lynch.

Baldrick

SB

Blitz

Rapier

Kirsche

Now were not gonna lynch Kirsche cause that would be stupid.

So people please present a case for who you think is most likely scum and we can go from there.

At least Baldrick actually has some scumreads.

Why haven't we turbo hammered Blitz yet? Trust me, he feels very much unlike his usual town self and he certainly doesn't sound like he's town using a different meta.

@SB did you respond to the link labelled "Required" in the top of page post?

@Marth; Randa's response was alright so I dropped it, Rapier never responded (unless you count OMGUS) and I've had my hands full responding so I haven't had a chance to update my SB read.

The problem I kinda have with lynching blitz right now is we have very early day 1 content and then like one or two recent posts. I kinda wanna let him catch up before we lynch him.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Rapier

Depeaking if you all want to discuss all the options we have.

Why should we lynch rapier over Baldrick/blitz/SB? Bullet points please. I don't read a wall of text.

Poly a bulk of your vote on blitz is based off of tone and ed1 content and that's not really convincing enough for a turbo especially when we just misvigged.