Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I die my partner will claim something only I know.

"kirsche was really scum all along got you good suckers hahaha why did we NK our scumbuddy again this was a bad plan" ~ kirsche's partner dude

"kirsche was really scum all along got you good suckers hahaha why did we NK our scumbuddy again this was a bad plan" ~ kirsche's partner dude

Refa please you almost killed me with that one.

Refa, why am I scum? (I know you've probably said it already, but refresh/link me)

Because at the beginning of the game, you were given a Scum Role PM with a QT link, dude (seriously, link below).

Baldrick ISO- http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId=52652&search_author=Baldrick

Baldrick's SB vote is a major reason for my vote, yes, but not the only one.

The problem with Baldrick's play this game is that he doesn't bring up content until he votes, at which point the votee is mysteriously a scumread out of nowhere.

Like in his first few posts in the game it looks like he's actually defending Rapier but this is right up until the post where he votes Rapier(and given my earlier point, he should've been voting SB here) and apparently Rapier's defence is bad enough for him to have a 180 on this? The voteshift to SB doesn't make sense since there's nothing new that SB did betwen those votes for him to change his mind wrt his reads( and his only scumreads are basically those that developed out of nowhere).

And I'd like to mention that this is in stark contrast to his Code Geass Mafia play(where he was town), where he kept pushing me because he felt that he had picked on something, he never really randomly named me as a scumread in that game.

Oh, that's actually like, super legit dude. Of course, I ISO'd him myself, and he never really gave a definite stance on kirsche himself? Like if he agreed with the cases on kirsche, why was there no effort to push the dude? It boggles my mind, dude. I don't know about Randa, but Poly disappears all of the time, so I'm not quite sure what about that exactly is worth reading into; like Baldrick man, you should know that by now.

He definitely defended Rapier. 180s aren't like, scummy, but the fact that there's nothing to justify the 180 is, man. Everything else about my issues is a sheep from you (agree that the SB voteswitch was bad and he would've like, pushed people harder as town), so I'll just stop there for now, man.

Dunno if I'd vote Baldrick over Rapier though, ughhhhhhhhh, the tension is real, dude.

Refa confirmed scum everyone sheep me D2

Why not D1, Poly confirmed scumfriend trying to save his scumbuddy's hide everyone sheep me D2 wait...

Also Baldrick dude, FYI I clarified parts of my read on you in later posts but I'm too lazy to check my ISO for them.

>bloc

lel

but seriously what has Blitz even done aside from that bad ed1

Not much. I wasn't bothered by his ED1 though and I certainly wouldn't vote a dude for something like that (also because he hasn't claimed as well, mostly because lynching unclaimed dudes has like never gone well for me, but that's a personal thing so I don't expect others to like, sheep it).

Day 1 Votals: The Elieith

Blitz (6): SB., Kirsche, Blackhawk Stinger, WeaponsOfMassConstruction, Quote

Baldrick/TTPK_Tal (5): Hugh Of Ilia, Bluedoom, Paperblade, Rapier, Refa

Rapier (3): Green Poet, Eurykins, Randa

SB. (1): BBM

Bluedoom (1): Formina Sage

Voteless: Blitz, Baldrick/TTPK_Tal, Lord Gaius

There are 3 hours and 30 minutes left in Day 1. Day 1 ends when a hammer of 10 votes occurs on any given player, or for today only, when phase time ends and one player has majority.

Edited by Sara.