Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

wait when did you

oh that was when terra claimed miller. yeah i didn't like the way he claimed miller, i still wish he had claimed it in thread, that sealed the deal for me. i did think he was scum for that. but i still don't know why he got daykilled because it looked like he was getting lynched anyway though. scum could do it for towncred I guess but i don't see how it'd benefit itp since it'd just reveal their existence for literally no reason

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically i figured terra claimed miller to you when he saw he was getting heat, feigning you as a "townread" he trusted and claiming in a way people would question since if he had just said "btw i'm miller" in thread halfway through the game he probably would have gotten more flak for it. but i'm wary of miller claims in general after idk what game it was and i don't trust late miller claims at all, fite me.

Day 2 Votals: The First

Rapier (2): Baldrick, Randa

Eurykins (1): Quote

Voteless: Everybody else

Day 2 ends in 62 hours and 35 minutes. A lynch occurs when the mandatory hammer of 9 votes is reached prior to mod-declared Phase End. No hammer = No lynch.

actually whatever I'm not sleeping I have too much shit to do.

marth though I am curious still, what benefit does itp get shooting terra? we've already explained why mafia would but you speculated me being itp without really elaborating on why

thread reading skills are go lol.

also i'll answer your question and have more later i need to do homework. peace for real

Man I have to process a lot but the the short version: there are 4 people claiming hooked and one of them used a roleblocking action so I am very confused, most of them haven't told me who they targetted though so if it's scum ascetic then idk people need to be better (e-mail me if you forgot to claim who you targetted). I told them all to visit different people too so I can't infer anything. Edit: Ok actually I have a hunch on who they all targetted waiting for Poly's message for confirmation.

Code writing website: http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/vigenere-autokey.phpchoose your alphabet key and passphrase and it's ezpz from there. E-mail me that shit tho yo.

Still waiting on a few messages before I can make a vote. I'll probably do some analysis later really tired right now.

The daykill is obviously itp because it was confirmed today but the kills are the same targets as your lacklustre votes last phase which makes me paranoid that you're playing a weird game here? There's no benefit from those day kills for an anti town yet it still came from itp so its now in a realm where it's not explainable.

Okay update on my idea/theory.

I can't really look into it ATM because my wifi is down and phones at like 6%. So quick run down of my speculation. If we look at the first four or five people of each of the constantly fluctuating wagons, I theorize we will see at least one person in all the wagons, aside from Kirsche because Kirsche was leading that shot. And o hypothesize that that individual or individuals would most likely be scum.

Morning, all.

I don't understand why everybody is going like KIRSCHE EXPLAIN when it seems pretty obvious reading proto's role PM that kirsche is Lady Subaru and proto took a hit for him? like what

also urgh I knew mafia would have a bpv but I was so waffly on whether they'd have the lynchproof, good thing blitz got shot because I'm not sure I would have pushed him

the cricket world cup semi-final is on right now so I'm awake and here but probably not going to post for a while since I have class all day tomorrow and I may crash after the all-nighter

I agree with the Bolded, which is why I'm actually having some issues/bad vibes coming from the people who spam-posted the thread early D2- namely Randa and Refa (though the former is far worse than the latter, and I'll explain why in a minute).

However, why so "waffly" about Blitz, and why would lynchproof (especially in the way he chose to horribly dictate/react to not really TELLING us anything prior to causing us to effectively NO LYNCH on D1) make you uncertain about applying more pressure on him come D2? Seems rather odd gameplay/thoughts here.

This strikes me as town not reading

^ WRT Randa: I actually disagree heavily on this point. Town "not reading" would've still noticed several things, even if they're (god forbid) terrible at remembering things:

> Holy shit, Blitz is alive? YEAH, he kinda confirmed it prior to the "lynch hammer" actually falling on his head in the prior day phase. Thus, he survived. No reason NOT to know this.

> A Mason leader just died. Why are you asking Kirsche IF THERE ARE MORE MASON LURKING? (This is just blatant information fishing that you really shouldn't do, even as you backpedal with "But don't disclose their name" as though to keep your request from seeming truly terrible.)

> "Because the role PM confuses me and I want clarification": Of what, exactly? Read the role PM yourself; you can also see for yourself that Kirsche (assuming he's the Lady Subaru person) didn't have open lines to the Mason crew, so why ask him when he wasn't directly involved with them? (And it seems Proto himself chose to aim masonry at someone other than Kirsche, so clearly there wasn't a great deal of trust between the two happening.)

> Why more flavor-speccing? Really doesn't help anything.

> Not paying attention to Terrador's flip, as town!Randa, makes no sense at all. Some TOWNIE was shot prior to his wagon hitting vote cap, and you think/remember little of it? Sounds pretty careless to me; more likely scum to forget than town imo (same with forgetting "holy shit D1 NO LYNCH").

Why the town eury read though

Idr her making a wall post in this thane so maybe she's scum. I haven't really bothered reading her ISO though.

Didn't bother reading ISO, yet basing read on the fact that I'm trying my hardest NOT to wallpost in this game. OK.

I would be up for a Rapier or Eury lynch rn. If there is lynchproof scum, I'm expecting more setup weirdness. I feel like Eury is having a much harder time posting than she would as town.

Also Levity is not obvtown and I really don't like that a lot of people are calling her that.

Please explain.

Skimming the thread in class on mobile. FUCK YEAH see this is why I shpuld just to my gutreads I hate myself lmao.

I'm actually super confident in this now
##Vote: Eury
I will explain when I get back but tl;dr before I do, I don't like the way she handled her comments on the "slapfight" between me and blitz d1, felt distancey and it even took prodding fro me tuntil she clarified what her reads on me/blitz were since before she just kinda handwaved it before she specifically said she thought we were town/town without really going in depth on why besides "I have experience"

Will come back with more on that but need to class
I'm town tho guys why so pessimistic
Weapons by "obvtown" do you mean basically clear town like kirsche? Because yeah i k ow im not clear lmao. But If not, do you think im town or scum then? What about when paper called himself obvtown?

Yes btw kirsche sent me who should target who and I double checked them all before sending them but if I fucked up I'm really sorry, I'm already unsure about what I think was a typo in kirsches sheet thing

Slapfight looked and sounded stupid. It sounded (and felt) like the 1v1 I had in Blitz in a prior game, therefore I gut-read it as it being the same. I hand-waved it because I was disinterested in trying to find more depth within it, as the lack of meaning to the exchange was unappealing to me. Thin events like that do not require heavy/in-depth cases to justify how it is read.

@Kirsche: I was minorly lazy and so didn't care to fuck with the coding. Sorry.

For now, ##Vote: Randa, as he's the one that's bothering me the most currently. However, Via's dropping really weird vibes to me and seems to be grasping really hard on me (her case in itself also.. is kinda bad?). Doesn't feel like usual town!Via gameplay to me.

@Via: "Dropping a scumread on me for the sake of it"? I'm actually stating that you're pinging me because your points were pretty bad in the post I responded to, not that you're a strong scum read for me (but nice misrep there). Seem a bit jumpy/over-eager to jump on me for that though.

sorry I had to have a peek at the game but I'm gonna be gone for another 4 hours so no realpost yet sry. eury's recent post does not make me feel better about her though, lots of fluff and Randa vote feels idk how to describe it but like there's not really strong conviction behind it.

very confident in this tbh :3c

I haven't actually made my realcase yet though, I don't have time.

you feel like cum placing an eh vote on randa but throwing out "i feel weird on via" for the sake of it. if it's not a scumread then what is it then, eury? why are you waffling on me?

my point is eury doesn't feel like she has the conviction she usually has as town

leaving now be back in 4 hours then i will bring what i've been promising for the past like 11 years

((Goddamnit, SF just ate my post. Argh))

I really hope I don't feel like cum, Via. That'd just be awkward. :/

Realtalk: Please enlighten me as to where I was inserting "fluff", as from what I can tell:

1. I'm inquiring about BBM's notion against him "not wanting to have pushed Blitz" himself after D1 ended like it did. (Want some thoughts/replies from him)

2. Randa case/points are there for a reason. Hence the vote.

3. Pointing out the fact that someone's scum reading me based on an extremely poor notion + not having read much of any of my content; bad gameplay.

4. Asked weapons for elaboration.

5. Refuted your points against me.

6. Notified Kirsche, and then voted.

How is there not a whole lot of "conviction" to the Randa vote when I just spent the time I did highlighting reasons as to why Scum!Randa gameplay would morelikely have occurred than town!gameplay here? Secondly, he was on the top of my scum read last day phase as well, so the fact that you're implying that I am not strong/convicted in my read/vote on him is also incorrect.

I also didn't waffle on you, so I'm not sure where you're going with this. I said you are pinging me with negative vibes because of your unusual gameplay- basically your gameplay is one that I'm not letting slide under my radar/notions.

I have the odd feeling you're either not reading my posts correctly, or you're still attempting to misrep them or otherwise paint them as scummy because you feel the want/need to.