Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this SK even doing

OK so like why is there a 1v1 between me and SB when I claimed vanilla? Idek what you understood from my answer to your role pm, bbm.

results maflord

Also if you're gins argue scum me your guns have to explain why I handled the Terra claim I did and why I head defended blitz because newsflash! I've never had defended my buddies ever in Mafia so why would now?

Why would you not just tell him to out the miller claim to begin with? And I could easily use that same logic to say "I am super busser why would I buddy so hard with Refa" so that doesn't work.

Lolwat

No but defending blitz was still poor play and I'm not find get out of char to make poor plays lol.

I didn't out it because he didn't wanna? And I didn't feel like using a message to tell him that.

Also I did in fact say stuff about refa, I thought he was possible scum but one if his answers to my questions made me doing my read. I didn't really follow up on that though because everything after ld1 has been the follow the leader game and that kinda kills motivation to do anything.

@BBM; Whooops, I somehow deleted the first word, it should be "zw, wqug albq".

Elaborating on the Marth/Blitz interaction, Marth said here that he didn't the blitz cases because they were too sudden and that people should have made them earlier. If the implication was there wasn't enough time to address it, that's strange because he had addressed it here. He says Poly often does nothing d1 so that makes his blitz case invalid. It's not exactly the best comparison (blitz was active lurking, whereas Poly tends to shitpost/flake) and even if it was, it's not a great reason to townread blitz (and presumably poly too, since he didn't push poly for being hypocritical at all). It seems to me he was unable/unwilling to give a good reason not to lynch blitz, but still made a lot of noise against his lynch.

SB, on the other hand, lost interest in me because of the terra shot and eventually settled on blitz. Like I said yesterday, it seems odd that an SB/Refa team would have gone about it like that, if SB had no good reads apart from bussing. Randa's logic on SB/me here is really weird and idek what he means. His Refa logic just before Refa's suicide was a little waffly, but a lot of people had similar opinions, I think, so it doesn't seem too strange.

poly I'm not sure what you're trying to say. The first bit looks like you doubt SB's claim, but then you say it's cut and dry?

The implication if the blitz defence was that I thought it was a BS turbo wagon and those usually fail (I've been on the receiving end of that as town too).

@Baldrick I think the first line of Poly's post was referring to Marth having claimed Vanilla

@Poly- the not-cut-and-dry part of it is that SB could be lying, but I think let's go with the Marth lynch for today, lynch SB tomorrow if he's not scum, and then start looking for the ITP.

I think the ITP is either SB or Poly fwiw

When in doubt, bitch about modding errors. :P:

Weapons - Sliced in half - Killed Night 3

---

eclipse, why are you spending more time trying to break codes than find scum? you profess that you don't like the town leader system but you're basically following it anyways

I didn't feel like typing "(insert name), what are your thoughts about the game now?" over and over again. It feels like a rehash of Randa's lynch, in the sense that I'd be casing people for things in the past (before kirsche's flip, as a point of reference), when there was a lot less information available. Yes, I know Randa flipped scum, but I really don't like using stuff way back when to pin people (if I can help it).

okay then, we have a 1v1 between Marth and SB

I still think SB is scum trying to save his skin or delay by a day but it may be safer to lynch Marth since he's only vanilla if he's town, whereas SB isn't. Also possible they're both scum and are trying a desperation bus where one of them comes out looking better rather than both of them getting PoE'd down.

I am officially fucking lost. Kinda wish you'd said WHY it was a 1v1 in this post, rather than waiting a page.

Also if you're gins argue scum me your guns have to explain why I handled the Terra claim I did and why I head defended blitz because newsflash! I've never had defended my buddies ever in Mafia so why would now?

Goddammit Marth, what kind of defense is this? Every game is different, and since Blitz was deathproof godfather, the odds of him flipping early would be low, if he played his cards right. Thus, defending Blitz at that point in the game wouldn't be a terrible strategy. Also, you forgot to answer this:

I just realized that code-cracking on townies is rude. :P:

Anyway, I'll have a good chuckle if SB does flip scum - it means that my prediction powers are rusty. I didn't mind his answers to my D2 questions, which is why I dropped him then. Would like to hear from him, as well as. . .like, most of the game (like you, Mar-Mar). Follow the leader is boring.

Would prefer a Marth lynch over a SB one, based purely on roles and numbers. To get into a 1v1 at this point would be an insanely bad move for scum (numbers are either 9/1/1 or 8/2/1, can't imagine anything else at this point), so unless the mafia has multiple abilities that fuck with the lynch (in which case screw you Buttnori), I'd rather lynch the vanilla. 'sides, SB was kind enough to answer me when I actually asked him about stuff.

Am starting to get suspicious of Lord Gaius, but for timing reasons. During both day phases, the person who dropped dead was on at the same time as him. Granted, this is a weak reason to suspect someone, but I'm not a fan of his current content. Last thing with any sort of direct read is here (this doesn't count).

I CAN WORDS.

Meant that the role PM of the victim was posted at about the same time that Lord Gaius was on. Weak reasoning and all, but it's better than nothing IMO.

Yeah its suspicious as fuck that SB was like:

D1:Marf claim is townie because meta he thinks vanillas are expendable

D2:marf is pulling a bs like refa in qprogue maybe he's scum

D3: I got a guilty on Marc

Like wtf why would you believe that.

My reads are poe but it think SB is def some sort of anti town. Eclipse/eury are probs scum because everyone else had better interactions with scum but if not them then its someone ballsy like baldrick.