Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

it was towards Marth, not you, because he was talking about lynching the scummy person rather than lynching the vanilla.

urgh this is hard because I've found SB scummier than Marth for most of the game but like... it just feels right now like Marth's interactions with scum are worse than SB's. And his play the last two phases has just been sheeping the town leader even when the town leader had (next to) no information.

leaning towards lynching Marth

@Marth- except you didn't give reasons for why the turbowagon was BS you just said that Poly's reason for voting Blitz was bad because he goes afk a lot too.

also unsure why SB isn't allowed to change his read on you over the course of an entire day phase?

Eury needs to come back and give content

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was wrong about SB since yesterday no one was for his lynch plus I thought about him budding blitz after Terra died.

In hindsight itp SB is likely since that explains his scummy play and votes.

I thought turbo was bad because everyone were citing ed1 stuff and I had a car not based off of that and it felt like no one was reading?

Why would scum pressure me ed1 though? Randa, refa and blitz were all questioning me ed1 and pressuring me and the last thing you want is a buddy getting attention.

My reads are poe but it think SB is def some sort of anti town. Eclipse/eury are probs scum because everyone else had better interactions with scum but if not them then its someone ballsy like baldrick.

. . .I am perfectly fine with your lynch, because you're not even bothering to build a case against someone you think is scummy ("better interactions with scum" says nothing), and because Poly came in here at the beginning of the day phase to confirm that Baldrick was town.

It feels like you're not even trying to mount a proper defense.

Also scum refa knows my meta and I'm the guy who claimed day safeguard instead of vanilla as scum in aoc Mafia where he was Mt buddy. Why would refa still make an empty vote on me knowing this meta? It'd make more sense defending me since I had a wain on me ed1.

Because an early RVS wagon was likely not going to amount to anything and early distancing is good? I don't understand why your buddy Refa would be less likely to vote you if you claimed vanilla as opposed to not; that doesn't even make sense. The wagon on you was like 3 votes max.

@Baldrick- Kmtj P ykrlm tnrx sgl dtmf eue zwtkis xatr kxztf. Mikm etxuaqs ttl xth dskf h fsjx oy cgnf uyhcvccx irq grdhueafy rs oqxh s comzmbn tfp a oojoes hdlr phbr nahorl udclw sd bsp gtfl. Etd iliyh E aptrs mowfo mowfkl zpbadv is cxspvbmch kael lavyjvu'h vp pbkf mydfvbmch kaaa uxpnt toqyrwn. Wq nsxfxg, gidw agixh oos ekst mgl dtmf eqd r-lwrqmbaw rlxiumsapa irp xmrv enclx hpk qxsz uky nll gfqg gzlb ydply, ky ascmu. Elcvugvyf wm r pswd ckhm. Scdx qlnoifgrl avvl hdill cbmtiem xjov Ftorx 1 omihnti pugtiem ppr'k yhh gkgrlertrv my mlh dgioit, ad zgle zgqeuyu od qg sizpm fpoud pl'zr dwpbmgg llwhz adhchnu. Ww mbm kots uuy dhen updx Pksy wxr em bwx hb Lwavg 2?

I thought I did in my last Email to you??? Or did you not get an email from me?

I don't have an email from you... mods be slacking

Explain to me why I'd claim for Terra as scum when I could've just shut up about it and let my buddy vig him?

a) you might not have realized he was Macha until after you posted it in the thread

b) I still don't think it's confirmed that Refa and not the ITP killed Terrador.

mreh I'm going to sleep

@Poly- the not-cut-and-dry part of it is that SB could be lying, but I think let's go with the Marth lynch for today, lynch SB tomorrow if he's not scum, and then start looking for the ITP.

I think the ITP is either SB or Poly fwiw

If I was ITP, why would I randomly guilty Marth (even if he's scum it would probably get me shot) when it'd probably fuck me over? Also why would I make such terrible kill targets as SK when I could've shot kirsche and you instead of lurksacks like Blitz and GP, who everyone forgot was playing?

Yeah its suspicious as fuck that SB was like:

D1:Marf claim is townie because meta he thinks vanillas are expendable

D2:marf is pulling a bs like refa in qprogue maybe he's scum

D3: I got a guilty on Marc

Like wtf why would you believe that.

I did the exact same thing in Qprogue and caught Refa there for it, so why is it weird that I would try it here?

Why would scum pressure me ed1 though? Randa, refa and blitz were all questioning me ed1 and pressuring me and the last thing you want is a buddy getting attention.

Then why would I pressure Blitz about Refa if I was scum? This doesn't mean anything.

Also scum refa knows my meta and I'm the guy who claimed day safeguard instead of vanilla as scum in aoc Mafia where he was Mt buddy. Why would refa still make an empty vote on me knowing this meta? It'd make more sense defending me since I had a wain on me ed1.

"Man, why would the mafia try and make a townie look bad/lynchable? That's never happened before." If this point meant anything why would you not bring it up in the first place? The fact that you cited your meta proves it's ineffective too because stuff like fakeclaim meta is easy to subvert.

Explain to me why I'd claim for Terra as scum when I could've just shut up about it and let my buddy vig him?

If you were gonna vig him anyway why would you not try and get towncred before the shot first?

I'm also gonna add that scum!Tracker is kind of silly alongside both a Rolecop what sounds like a Masshook if scum aren't effected (look at all of those actions I can track during it!), and that trying to claim something like Tracker or Watcher without a role to prove it is suicidal.

I kind of agree with Lord Gaius as ITP, since it would explain the weirdness of the kill targets.

Is the seemingly wierd SK targets really a valid reason for me to be the ITP? Do you (SB and Eclipse) have anything other than that I was online when Blitz and GP died? I think that an ITP could take advantage that there's someone inexperienced inside the game and use that as a means to disguise themselves and stay in the background while I would absorb some of the ITP reads.

Working on some actual reads stuff but I guess you could call this my defense.

@BBM: Kz kvcqy cvltmwbz fldp Q utu hf xo npzbm gnee A'q vqt vwd uscrami ba's tjebznbxaz rgcykwikiq npl hz abzp kl vqpw swrw.

NEVER try and write code without copy paste. Kill me now please.

Ugh, only have an hour or so 'til I gotta fly out the door for work, (I was in no shape to post anything last night, sorry- tried reading the thread and damn near blacked out at the compy. :/) but will look into things where I can.

Do not expect any huge, in-depth ISO search until later tonight though (when I get back) because morning Eury brain be tired as fuck.

Is the seemingly wierd SK targets really a valid reason for me to be the ITP? Do you (SB and Eclipse) have anything other than that I was online when Blitz and GP died? I think that an ITP could take advantage that there's someone inexperienced inside the game and use that as a means to disguise themselves and stay in the background while I would absorb some of the ITP reads.

You could argue that for the Blitz shot, but it makes no sense for GP to be shot over the abundance of obvtown/cleared players if the SK knew what they were doing, and being less experienced kind of makes you the likely candidate.

@BBM; Uv tns nbrxd tt ktw uffl wqixp ac qxawjbmch; phu'ix ecn os xsvhuemus zum yshk fgzzv, quytkw num thw iemlv. Uhp zfef vsnw bzjfpumshi zw vp xmkbf rsm'kw jcibmyu hy jnz tg mogg sd dbysaqzw, av usi auhyx xvfd rti'iq rfszrz km apuks su elmccbs iu zzqsaqzw. Wdfy mr olr lrtal rzekz hmczfz km ayuz snpfe fvpc gt a wze-hecqacxrii ceae, eco a lej eagwibn mswef miwi lh oqx bb grw ayojv lss ouhymfi frbr. Svlusgvyf wm srwb ujxq gqjbyf, wu'a ngb mgb qkhkrgu pqw rru cg gvx uvwkpq wi qzavjes soiii poiii'l usklaau mv lb. Kosum 1 tmikrn dyva fmm vv modecb hsp zkvhp qcqtmfzz vpdp zt phgcdf e jsdqia. Rf ulxn kpdx pksyw swo lljpw 2, V egz mwhd fhhslau ahxckues. X lnzh kvnamtari qk iev rnot xuunhzc air C'd nbw aqpfxlpa vezwc iyk.

Marth's latest posts seem desperate, like he's just trying to make any argument stick. I'm firming on this lynch.

I don't think the weird shots are due to inexperience - even a newbie should be able to pick out someone relatively unlikely to be lynched. My guess would be either they're not reading the game, or are searching for a particular character like Refa's first ability.

I agree that the kill targets are odd but rolling a first-time player as SK? ehhhhhhhh idk I'd re-roll that. I'm inclined to go with Baldrick's suggestion- I think Assassin makes more sense.

@SB- drawing attention to yourself isn't a good argument because odds are if Marth is scum he's the last scum and then all you have to worry about is the lynch. You wouldn't even PoE yourself down because Tracker can't clear anyone against a day SK.

@BBM: I fucked up my code. And isn't it a possibility it was 13 town, 5 maf, 1 itp? That still gives town over 2/3 majority.

K kfb'f cyctyy pbcp ioh ew gssxeh mjdcvs ochwjlh wlj mgs dcshd fggivfl fx dmbadlx rhneglqay fk vktx, dvcvy mn trpbge ystv rywyipamwxek fr bquvo.

@Lord Gaius- Fve'h izltg loz kcg'u bp wbbpaar zw G bch'p ocissgc vv hw owso dg V'f aaxms vrgpaqd. W nrsg lan'e bcmnx wkup jwlp owoz ztmame wsqb feqp xdm xlrit bw uquf hunkrla e pad AK ag lj yru nadr lh rhvcsv qccwqsfm tcig wk'w ist l fiav vilq.

@Baldrick- Wmxrpxk ye nnqy rtnfitgnomffs ba gb zijv ;_; Pbt 1 udz C'eo fgofcj qz ilx. Wdos B xesr ejhlxz a exevoe 2 tul wa ibx vhfiie 1 ntfvv mv fv lhbfwa. Wg'w fhb mznh B wpstoumw tnrx fhah ypffz tt tdaqpgk ito euolx pvbclwcao thl ogmlv, cue T xfye tnoi esm dlkppe vw bsp qmtzi kzn'l xpwex bu xvwb pkmudgk? ajbyz

I think 13/5/1 is possible, as I outlined earlier, but it's probably still less likely than 14/4/1, and besides SK!SB had to do something to save himself considering he was going to be lynched today otherwise.