Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone got back together they found the dead body of poly stained with the impression of horror on his face.

Poly has died, he was:

Dear Blackhawk Stinger, You are Sora, the Player Killer.

3854952725.jpg

You are Sora, the first Player Killer in The World. You have a hobby of following girls in The World, catching them off guard with your speed and asking them for their friend code, killing them if they deny you. You inevitably became the first PKer of The World and ultimately you cause more chaos sometimes than the bad guys. But you don't care, as long as you get the ladies numbers, but I guess that means you have to deal with the issues at hand first so you can talk to all the lovely hunnies.

Once during each night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Showing [user] my cutting edge. [user] will be both captivated and intimidated by your quick speed and skill with katars, and will hesitate for the entire night, unable to act.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Town members have been eliminated.

Day 4 has begun, day 4 ends in 72 hours, the fourth at 11:30 PM CST.

hmm

##Vote: SB

Poly was going to be hooking SB so we're probably looking at 2 mafia left unless SB is strongwilled or mafia has, like, an action tailor or something out there.

First off, that's hot.

Second, I sent a message to someone during the night, and since explaining the rest of it in 500 characters will cramp my style, here's the rest of it:

It's pretty obvious that SB faked his tracker result, and given the lack of town-killing roles, it's highly likely that he'll have to go down by lynch. To pull such a gambit tells me that he either legit gave up, or has something ELSE up his sleeve; hence my suggestion. Worse comes to worse, he really is what I suspect, and he'll have a terrible choice of targets come phase end. :P:

how do i use the code thingy i'm on the website but i have no idea how to use it??

should have probably waited to see if SB would out results before saying he was going to be hooked oh well

@via- type in a passphrase (and an alphabet key if you want but it's not necessary) and then whatever you want to encrypt. Then c/p the encrypted text on the bottom. Other person has to select decrypt rather than encrypt at the top, put in the same passphrase/alphabet key, and then c/p in the encrypted text, and they'll get the original message at the bottom

going to sleep; have to think a little more carefully about what to do

. . .and worse comes to worse, the person who received my message on N3 can post it in-thread. If that person dies, I will post it instead.

##Unvote whatever

@Bizz- Dg ucx vvlw dj vvmcn Foilmv lv kwg? Oreb ahidavf em hx neih plfkmlh?

@Baldrick- sibwz ilicego dwoxru, jkt qcvqmgo aaeevsaf, st utnango tzmgnxi, apn imeebsii vjgr gplaqgo vizmoga. V'u cpatxp roe dses ttilx pbdyk pns itlvswg; cmpdpp whzfjv oopp khd kssy gdqncg.

Eclipse why does it really matter if there are two votes on SB? do you think that there are three scum left and SB is town? and even if there were it still wouldn't be win for scum and we'd lynch them afterwards.

@BBM

I zwjh bf zayjb oih qrgwst. Wy om'e xwfgsjl, ty wgxcbpl iogv kvashf lmx, A nmzh pxuvuq i bojojzqf.

im going to bed good night

i'm sending more emails than i'm actually posting in the thread lmao