Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

I mean, if I was scum and had shot Terra, I would be doing it to get towncred and would claim

They didn't claim though? Unless they claimed to kirsche in private or something.

(Please answer?)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cut =(

@Refa enough that not claiming is a very bad idea (read ~75% of the game)

...Fine, dude.

Day 1 Votals: The Somethingith

Baldrick/TTPK_Tal (5): Hugh Of Ilia, Bluedoom, Paperblade, Refa, Rapier

SB. (4): BBM, Baldrick/TTPK_Tal, Kirsche

Blitz(3): BlackHawk Stinger, Quote, Weapons,

Rapier (2): Green Poet, Eury,

Kirsche (2): Terrador, Lord Gaius

Bluedoom (1): Formina Sage

Voteless: Blitz

There are 5 hours and 20 minutes left in Day 1. Day 1 ends when a hammer of 10 votes occurs on any given player, or for today only, when phase time ends and one player has majority.

@SB; I think that was almost the exact same line you used when you stopped scumreading me in Duelist Kingdom lol. Realtalk, the fact you were giving me the third degree means my meta read is less justified.

##unvote:

The other wagons are Blitz and Rapier, right? I have nothing on Blitz, so I will read. Is Poly's the main case on him?

Poly, if doing nothing d1 was a reason to lynch someone, we would've lynched you in every game that you played just for putting us in misery by flaking.

I would rather lynch Rapier over Blitz right now.

Rapier has been more active but has done about the same amount of scum hunting. His play has been just a defensive and we have more to go off of to form an actual opinion on him.

##Vote: Rapier

Yeah, I'm just going to like...stop, dude. I don't think I'll be getting the answers I want soon.

Poly, if doing nothing d1 was a reason to lynch someone, we would've lynched you in every game that you played just for putting us in misery by flaking.

That's not giving me actual points to discredit my case, that's using my meta in a poor attempt to undermine my case. Though you aren't wrong.

Do you have any actual reasons for why we shouldn't lynch Blitz, or for why you think my case is bad?

DEAD

Terrador is reading the thread now.

You should have claimed.

Dead Day 1 as town, typical/10

Man, what I wouldn't give for a quiet game of mafia someday. Where dayvig isn't the norm. Also, kirsche, align regardless, you've played like a complete arse.

DEAD