Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

Do you have a contingency plan in case Bizz dies?

We'd have to move to full on code then, with everyone choosing their own way of coding, sending it to me and then doing stuff from there. Anything needing to change from the result of a lynch would be done via e-mail.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb townyvig is dumb I guess.

##Unvote

I'm still kind of leaning Blitz because he didn't really do anything in his last post and usually Blitz tries to accomplish things and push reads as town but here he just took off his vote because he wouldn't be around which seems really odd considering it's Blitz? But at the same time last game town turboed the Cop when they were afk so I dunno if I want to risk it again.

Mafia sucks, I want to sleep.

I have no idea what's going on anymore, the sudden blitz/rapier wagons almost seemed secret-claim-related, kirsche can you c/d this?

There's no reason for scum to use a secret dayvig on a leading wagon when they could just mislynch that person. If they were doing it for towncred they would have claimed. I don't think the dayvig needs to claim.

going home soon

SUP GAIZ. INTERVIEW WAS AWESOME (or at least I felt really good about it anyways). HUZZAAAAAAAAAAH! :D

Uh, on another note though, the thread/pages seemed to have exploded yet again... ._. Time to go re-read shizz and see what's up. (Unless someone wants to be super-awesome and tl;dr what's happened since I was here earlier.)

Do you have any actual reasons for why we shouldn't lynch Blitz, or for why you think my case is bad?

Dude, my case on Baldrick is like way better than your case on Blitz (and by proxy, Marthipan's since a lot of my case is a sheep from that guy's).

Eury I can give you a very brief TLDR fwiw

Terrador has been killed, source unknown. Mafia seems unlikely because he was leading wagon, town dayvig most likely would have claimed.

Leading wagons afaik are Blitz, SB, and Rapier.

Man, if the kill turns out to be from a Dayvig SK, This dude will be the one quitting life because I already missed out on that role once before.

Also, kirsche, align regardless, you've played like a complete arse.

Won't deny it.

@Eury: It's actually happening. Claimt0me.

@BBM: I don't particularly want to lynch Rapier today.

kirsche is just lynching people who haven't claimed to him I think

Nah I'm still alright to lynch Baldrick just safer to lynch Blitz.

FWiW Blitz is probably not cop so if that's your reservation SB it's all good.

Man, I've already used both of my messages (and I assume others have as well), so that would be like, suboptimal at best, dude.