Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys remember this isn't an elie setup- shinori made the setup; elie is just helping mod. afaik he didn't have any part in making the roles

weapons do you think it makes sense for there to be the same role as your's but on alternating nights? rapier said it makes sense; want to hear your opinion

@Gaius; if you don't give opinions I will make you marry Tharja.

So that her daughter
Can Learn
GALEFORCE

@Refa

1 and 2.

My Rapier read was based on the quality of cases on him. Weapons' later case was much better than any earlier case. @Marth Why do you feel my vote is inadequate.

When I queried Paperblade I had only skimmed SB, I only read him properly afterwards. It looks really opportunistic in hindsight but nothing I can do about it now.

Also @Marth in Code Geass the first post I mentioned you was when I voted you so I don't get how that's different to what I've done here, apart from the people I've voted giving me less to work with.

3. Because kirsche is a claimed mason.
Poly's start was stronger than it usually is, so the disappearing act wasn't due to him being unable to keep up or something.
Re: rapier

Before this Weapons post; Rapier cases were bad. See my response to GP for why I thought that.
That case was a lot more comprehensive, but I explained to kirsche later why I didn't vote him.
When I came back, Rapier had made a terrible response that showed he could not keep the facts straight, so I voted him.
I switched to you because I thought my read on you was more indicative of alignment.

Tell me what part doesn't make sense to you.

Votals updated; Lord Gaius reflected in Not Voting group

guys remember this isn't an elie setup- shinori made the setup; elie is just helping mod. afaik he didn't have any part in making the roles

*COUGH*

Dude, that doesn't adequately explain away my issues with you. OK, people starting making better cases on Rapier, but didn't it bother you that you were like basically 180ing on your opinion? Like, as town I'd expect for you to have some sort of explanation for this? Didn't you say that before kirsche claimed mason (that you agreed with the cases on him) or am I just being high?

Refa im looking at Baldrick and Blitz currently.

tbh I get the cases on both blitz and baldrick? leaning blitz right now because in terms of tone I feel like there's a bigger difference in his game than in baldrick's game

Not really, the Rapier read was more I thought Rapier was not scummy rather than townie. Weapons' case made me re-evaluate what I thought of him.

I am 100% sure kirsche claimed mason first, because that's why I said "we're not lynching him today".

weapons do you think it makes sense for there to be the same role as your's but on alternating nights? rapier said it makes sense; want to hear your opinion

This seems awfully rolefishy, but yeah I speculated it from the beginning.

It probably wasn't code, dude.

Not really, the Rapier read was more I thought Rapier was not scummy rather than townie. Weapons' case made me re-evaluate what I thought of him.

I am 100% sure kirsche claimed mason first, because that's why I said "we're not lynching him today".

Ugh, I can get why you'd do that as town (couldn't really before). Going to try and look at things from a different angle for now, mafia sucks.

##Unvote

Refa I don't get why that's a problem :P

BBM I have only played Mafia on Showdown. (Radically different game, all in irc, not as much reading, etc) So not this type of Mafia.

sorry i needed to cheer myself up somehow and it was partially elie's idea

i'm probably not moving my vote again and i can't really concentrate on reading so i'll have to Officially catch up during the night phase

Dude, I could've told you that you were checking Baldrick/Blitz...Anyways, ISO'd Baldrick again (why would you make you do this, dude) and whatever he said checks out. Weapons said that his claim makes sense with Rapier's, so like...ugh. I just...don't want to lynch a dude without a claim, meh.