Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

chocolate

I used to have such fond memories of Breyers when I was a kid, maybe I've just had better ice cream brands recently but it tasted synthetic and gross

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBM: kirsche's role isn't proven, yours was. Also I could not give a fuck if people decided to make me town leader despite me not being clear, even if it's questionable play on their part.

Decided to reread through Blitz and Rapier's isos

Here's what I think about Blitz. His early posts are bad compared to what I normally expect from Blitz, and then he fell off the face of the earth. I understand he might be busy but he was taking exams during Code Geass and had a lot more content. I also feel like he's not normally so picky about trusting people? I'd have to check previous games to see

I also think it's kinda ?? that he said I'm not contributing compared to Code Geass, where I felt like I didn't do shit D1 or 2

---

The first thing Rapier did was say he didn't want to vote yet then went "oops forgot to vote." I don't... see how this is scummy? It just seems like a derp move.

Reading through, Rapier's tone is kinda arrogant, which is kinda funny since I think his logic is questionable, but again it doesn't really strike me as scummy? It seems too earnest to me to be coming from scum.

Also people are saying Rapier/Weapons have alt-night role weirdness thing, I think it's likely both are town (I disagree with BBM that they might both be scum, I think it's more likely Shinori intentionally had them town/scum for keks, but even that I think is very unlikely).

Honestly, I think it's really unlikely Rapier is scum. On top of the previous stuff, his posts seem to have an air of not really caring what people think, which I think is generally something town would do

Gonna read back on that SB stuff since I promised I'd do that

damn you Unilever:

Prior to 2006,[2] Breyers was known for producing ice cream with a small number of all-natural ingredients. In recent years, as part of cost-cutting measures since their move from Green Bay, Wisconsin to Unilever's U.S. headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey,[3] Unilever has reformulated many of its flavors with nontraditional, additive ingredients, significantly changing the taste and texture of their desserts as a result.[2]

@Paperblade- kirsche proved mayor though? And sure he didn't prove the whole mason thing but that was just part of him proving his alignment, which I didn't do either. I agree with what you say about Blitz and Rapier though. And yeah actually Rapier/Weapons being buddies doesn't make much sense for them to give such similar claims in the case that town decided their roles couldn't work that way and one of them would be lynched.

why has the thread doubled in the 5 hours I have been away?!?!?!?

I am totally not gonna read this until the night phase

can someone explain what is going on?

why has the thread doubled in the 5 hours I have been away?!?!?!?

can someone explain what is going on?

well, you're going to be lynched in 13 minutes so you should claim

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think if there's a town dayvig and kirsche also has another vig claim, mafia having bpv makes quite a lot of sense

also you're really not in a position to be cagey about your role dude