Dot.hack//The World:R1 Mafia(Game thread)

Shinori

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##unvote

That's not a scum claim

why not? consider scum!Blitz's position, he just came back into the thread with like 10 minutes left and he's about to be lynched, it's not like he has time for an elaborate claim so he's going to go with his real role most likely

I think if there's a town dayvig and kirsche also has another vig claim, mafia having bpv makes quite a lot of sense

also you're really not in a position to be cagey about your role dude

Dude, kirsche said he got no dayvig claims and everyone else claimed to him, I think.

Agree on the second part though.

Yeah but if town has resources to effectively have town leader setup and planned night actions in the form of via AMD kirsche I'd expect buffed up anti town.

kirsche also doesn't have all the claims and it doesn't make sense for the dayvig to be mafia? If they're ITP it still makes sense for mafia to have a BPV if there's a dayvig SK wandering about

Mayor isn't obvtown claimtome tho, jokes aside. Via's role is more town imo. I went over this earlier but kirsche COULD be scum mayor getting everyone's role who is gonna yolosuicide smugface when it comes time to prove his buddy.

Baldrick is scummiest SB voter for reasons I went over earlier, everyone else looks okay (Marth/kirsche prob towniest)

Yeah but if town has resources to effectively have town leader setup and planned night actions in the form of via AMD kirsche I'd expect buffed up anti town.

yes, he has 'benefits' that he probably doesn't want to claim because they're scummy

yes, he has 'benefits' that he probably doesn't want to claim because they're scummy

Then why would he say he has benefits in the first place? Dude, you're not making any sense.

if I out my benefits, I will definitely get lynched hammered, lol

so, no point in ruining the surprise!

...Shut up, BBM.